Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

TO BIDET OR NOT TO BIDET? - 100 different uses ....

TO BIDET OR NOT TO BIDET? - 100 different uses ....

Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:19 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TO BIDET OR NOT TO BIDET? - 100 different uses ....

Maybe I should have been more explicit - to wash my HEAD hair! Don't get me started on bikini waxes, urgh!

I was also sold soap here for my daughter to take into school. She is four, I was sold, having explained it was for school, soap for cleansing intimate female bits - comes in handy next to the bidet though!! Should also add I sent her in with it initially - I dread to think what the Nuns made of it!!

Last edited by TestaRossa; Apr 27th 2008 at 8:19 pm. Reason: extra
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:23 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

was it called sangella or something like that ???? I was told to expressly put stuff like that in my wash bag for after baby birth cleansing and then the only decent nurse in whole place told me to just use warm running water. If only I'd known sooner i could have saved a fortune in the chemist.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:24 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

That's the one, couldn't remember! Very soothing....
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:36 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

at least you sent you daughter into school with an innocuous ph neutral rinse soap thing - even if it was for intimate parts - at least it wasn't some kind of medication for something worse - you can be forgiven for that - and that's what nuns are all about right !
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:37 pm

and why (whilst i'm on the subject) are there thousands of adverts - promotions and offers in chemists for female soaps and nothing for the men??? Aren't they supposed to look after that area as well ????
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:41 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
and why (whilst i'm on the subject) are there thousands of adverts - promotions and offers in chemists for female soaps and nothing for the men??? Aren't they supposed to look after that area as well ????
they don't need it or so they say...yeah rite smelly men bums:curse:
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:43 pm

Originally Posted by rabc0077
they don't need it or so they say...yeah rite smelly men bums:curse:
after that last post - I have to say it - pun intended .......
BOLLOCKS !
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:44 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

after that last post - I have to say it - pun intended .......
BOLLOCKS !
And the rest
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:45 pm

they need the "buy one get one free" more than we do !!!!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:49 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

they need the "buy one get one free" more than we do !!!!
And some of them still stink!!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:50 pm
The Original Red Head!

At least we, well most of us, wipe afterwards, not just shake!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:57 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
At least we, well most of us, wipe afterwards, not just shake!
Too true...i mean, have they ever thought about where it goes when they shake it all about, jesus it could be on the ceiling or curtains or even on their hair...
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:02 pm

thanks for the nightmare I'm going to have tonight - and I think a bit of (can i say it?) oral might be off the menu for a long time !!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:05 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

thanks for the nightmare I'm going to have tonight - and I think a bit of (can i say it?) oral might be off the menu for a long time !!
ah poor bloke...he's gonna blame me you know!!!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:08 pm
The Original Red Head!

"Sangella darling?" Might not leave much to administer to though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.