Telecomitalia

Old Sep 26th 2017, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

Seldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond reputeSeldomseenkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Telecomitalia

I pay my phone and internet by direct debit monthly and it used to be taken on the eighth of every month and then they took nothing at the beginning of August and what looks like two months at the end. Is this something that is happening to other users? Looks like they want me to pay in advance all of a sudden. Telecomitalia is not cheap so it may be time to move on I think, any suggestions for other providers? I have unlimited at the moment as I use it for business etc.
Old Sep 26th 2017, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

Caprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really niceCaprihana is just really nice
Default Re: Telecomitalia

We've had the same thing. They didn't take anything in July but then took two payments in August. We're waiting for fibre and want to change to a business tariff but it's a long and S L O W process.
Old Sep 26th 2017, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

They notified me on one of my bills months ago that they were going over to 8 week billing. Can't recall the exact details and hve not checked if it is now in advance, but think not. Will look to dig the bills out and check. I did look at it at the time and noted they were telling me the slight increase (!) in charge would be almost wiped out by their not charging as much to send bills out monthly?
Old Sep 26th 2017, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute

We were originally charged every 2 months, then it went to every month, and now it appears to be back to every 2 months - very strange.
Old Sep 26th 2017, 4:37 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret M
We were originally charged every 2 months, then it went to every month, and now it appears to be back to every 2 months - very strange.
It's every eight weeks now meaning that we now have to pay for an extra 4 weeks a year. There is an on going court case for change from monthly to four weeks. All the mobile phone companies and Sky do it know.
Old Sep 27th 2017, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

PSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond repute

This crowd drive me up the wall, I also pay by Direct Debit, I'd like to change from this or probably better still cancel the lot. I do not know how to do either !

I am now using 'tutto voce', no idea where that came from..

awful organisation.

PSG
Old Sep 27th 2017, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

GeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud ofGeorgeYoung has much to be proud of

I just noticed a huge boletta go out of my account from Tim and checked the bills to discover the same thing: only 2 payments since April but both large. Given the price, I think I'll have to change but as I use it for my work I'm loathe to risk changing and going without internet for any period.

Has anyone swapped provider? How have you found the process?
Old Sep 27th 2017, 7:43 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PSG2014
I am now using 'tutto voce', no idea where that came from.

PSG
They swapped bills over to 'all inclusive' a couple of years ago. If you wanted to remain with your old contract you had to notify them.
Old Sep 27th 2017, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

PSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond reputePSG2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey, thanks 37100. I must have blinked !

PSG
Old Sep 27th 2017, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for drawing my attention to all this. Just checked a bill that came in yesterday, scadenza 27/09. Covers the period 24/06 to 18/08, so 8 weeks.
Includes 18 eurines RAI TV. Have to say that the I'm well satisfied with Telecom/Tm because I have an historic offer called Tutto,@ 32 eurines per 28 days, which gives me far more Internet time and space on both laptop, tablet, and mobile, than I am ever likely to use nowadays.
take care everybody.
Old Sep 27th 2017, 8:48 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by ononno
Thanks for drawing my attention to all this. Just checked a bill that came in yesterday, scadenza 27/09. Covers the period 24/06 to 18/08, so 8 weeks.
Includes 18 eurines RAI TV. Have to say that the I'm well satisfied with Telecom/Tm because I have an historic offer called Tutto,@ 32 eurines per 28 days, which gives me far more Internet time and space on both laptop, tablet, and mobile, than I am ever likely to use nowadays.
take care everybody.
Onnono, what do you mean '€18 Rai tv'? I thought that was on our leccy bills. They've mucked mine up by putting it on the bill of our old residency -we still have the place-. I'm slightly nervous about telling them their errror.
Old Sep 27th 2017, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

A couple of years back I took note of a post on another forum where someone was saying they had went over to Vodafone from TIM (was Telecom). They simply called in to a Vodafone shop and signed up for them to take over the service and deal totally with the cancellation of their TIM contract. Unfortunately I don’t think it all went as planned with them or another on the forum, but perhaps things have improved since then. We know a number of people who have terminated their contract with TIM in the last few years and only one of them did so without a lot of bother. One of their main come back was where you have a handset rented, most of the people did not even know they were paying for rental of one, nor did they have the handset. TIM were insisting it had to be returned. The forms for this are here on the TIM site. You can find out if you have a handset rental by having a look at your bill, information about this is on the TIM site here.
Old Sep 28th 2017, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 37100
Onnono, what do you mean '€18 Rai tv'? I thought that was on our leccy bills. They've mucked mine up by putting it on the bill of our old residency -we still have the place-. I'm slightly nervous about telling them their errror.
Sorry, you are quite right. Life is just a long procession of specsavers and senior moments right now.