Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Anyone in the Reggio/Parma area?

Anyone in the Reggio/Parma area?

Old Jul 13th 2019, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

mothra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone in the Reggio/Parma area?

Hi, I was wondering if there was anyone in the Reggio Emilia / Parma area? Even though I've been here for years, I don't know any expats, and it would be great to meet a few!
Old Oct 25th 2019, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

BenJay will become famous soon enoughBenJay will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anyone in the Reggio/Parma area?

Hello, chances are that I will be joining the Sidel company in Parma early next year so maybe we will meet then :-)
If you know anyone whose kids are/were attending the Scuola per l'Europa in Parma I would love to know more about this school and books that they are using.
Old Oct 25th 2019, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

Hi , I've lived in Parma for the last 27 years ............. I don't have children at the Scuola per L'Europa though
Old Oct 25th 2019, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

BenJay will become famous soon enoughBenJay will become famous soon enough

HADENOUGHPIZZA Thanks a lot for your reply.
It is good to know on this forum someone local with 27 years of experience in Parma. School is only one aspect of organising everything.
For now I am waiting for the letter of offer and then will kick-off the preparation. I hope I can ask you later for some tips and local insights on whom to ask and where to go.
Old Oct 25th 2019, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

Feel free to ask whatever you want and I can help I will .
Old Nov 19th 2019, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

LeeT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi.
I have been living not far from Reggio Emilia for a couple of years now and have started working as a teacher with ocassional contracts. Can you give me any advice on the best tax system to use, and any tax breaks I can use please?