Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Any lockdown relaxation in your area ?

Any lockdown relaxation in your area ?

Old Oct 5th 2020, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any lockdown relaxation in your area ?

Originally Posted by brian12
Hi,to add to that.Get on to the live chat and explain your situation,even at the height of this problem I didn't have to wait long to get through.Cheers,Brian.
I've opened a "chat" in Facebook Messenger - 10:26 am yesterday - no reply so far. Can't even find "live chat" on their web site.
OK, I found a link - supposedly to "live chat" - but that only gets me to the Ryanair Bot.

Last edited by Margaret M; Oct 5th 2020 at 7:18 am.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

brian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Margaret M
I've opened a "chat" in Facebook Messenger - 10:26 am yesterday - no reply so far. Can't even find "live chat" on their web site.
OK, I found a link - supposedly to "live chat" - but that only gets me to the Ryanair Bot.
Hi,I just looked,if you click on lets chat,you type in your details and someone should reply.The chatbot is a 24hr thing but there are hrs for live agents.Today it is 06.00 to 21.00.I found all this via the help section in the top rh side of home pageCheers,Brian.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brian12
Hi,I just looked,if you click on lets chat,you type in your details and someone should reply.The chatbot is a 24hr thing but there are hrs for live agents.Today it is 06.00 to 21.00.I found all this via the help section in the top rh side of home pageCheers,Brian.
How weird - I followed your instructions, found the "chat now" button, clicked on that - straight back to chatbot! I think I must be going wrong somewhere, but I just can't see where.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

brian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to allbrian12 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Margaret M
How weird - I followed your instructions, found the "chat now" button, clicked on that - straight back to chatbot! I think I must be going wrong somewhere, but I just can't see where.
OK,help center,contact us and chat now,that should come up with an online form to fill in.This is the UK website but even though I am in Italy it is still accessible,cheers,Brian.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

If you are really sure, try clearing ALL cookies for RyanAir and then chat again! Their IT is some of the worst I've ever seen