Wikiposts

Animal Psychic

Old Feb 16th 2010, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

durobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud of
Default Animal Psychic

I recently put a post in about my little cat dying,and many kind people answered me.
I have now been suggested an Animal psychic. She says she can contact all 3of my gone pets. She asks for a t-shirt not cash.
She needs photos and questions to ask them.
So come on ex-pats....give me your views on this. Am I being a sucker as I am in grief right now and hurting so badly. Or has anybody any positive experiences of this?
Old Feb 16th 2010, 3:23 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Animal Psychic

Has anyone ever had a two-way conversation with their pet when they were alive? I don't think so unless you count 'woof-woof' and 'meow' as a meaningful sentence. So it would be up to you to believe whatever the psychic tells you. If they tell you what you want to hear, then they've done their job. Whether they've actually made contact with Moggy or Rover... well... that would be a NO in this world
Old Feb 18th 2010, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

I am afraid I agree with Duffer on this one. I know when people lose someone they love, they want to contact them with the help of a medium, but to contact pets, well, I do not buy it.
Having watched some medium shows on TV, it is ovious that a lot of guesswork is involved and things are said that the grieving person wants to hear.
I know you are grieving for your pet, but sometimes putting things in perspective might take your mind of it.There are thousands of hungry, dissadvantaged children dying in the world that my heart goes to......
Sorry to be so blunt.

Best wishes,
Isakat
Old Feb 18th 2010, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

LORNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA