Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Anagrafe Online

Anagrafe Online

Old Nov 14th 2021, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anagrafe Online

From tomorrow you can get all these documents online without paying €16 and multi language. A good step forward. You just neef a Spid.
  1. Anagrafico di matrimonio
  2. Certificato di Cittadinanza
  3. Certificato di Esistenza in vita
  4. Certificato di Residenza
  5. Certificato di Residenza AIRE
  6. Certificato di Stato civile
  7. Certificato di Stato di famiglia
  8. Certificato di Residenza in convivenza
  9. Certificato di Stato di famiglia AIRE
  10. Certificato di Stato di famiglia con rapporti di parentela
  11. Certificato di Stato Libero
  12. Anagrafico di Unione Civile
  13. Contratto di Convivenza

Old Nov 15th 2021, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

dreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Anagrafe Online

Originally Posted by philat98
From tomorrow you can get all these documents online without paying €16 and multi language. A good step forward. You just neef a Spid.
  1. Anagrafico di matrimonio
  2. Certificato di Cittadinanza
  3. Certificato di Esistenza in vita
  4. Certificato di Residenza
  5. Certificato di Residenza AIRE
  6. Certificato di Stato civile
  7. Certificato di Stato di famiglia
  8. Certificato di Residenza in convivenza
  9. Certificato di Stato di famiglia AIRE
  10. Certificato di Stato di famiglia con rapporti di parentela
  11. Certificato di Stato Libero
  12. Anagrafico di Unione Civile
  13. Contratto di Convivenza
That’s such great news, thanks for sharing
Old Nov 15th 2021, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

Plan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dreamo
That’s such great news, thanks for sharing
Great news indeed.
Old Nov 15th 2021, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

I downloaded a certificato di residenza but it is not multilingual. Probably it is a work in progress.
Old Nov 15th 2021, 2:25 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

I downloaded a certificato di residenza but it is not multilingual. Probably it is a work in progress.
My understanding is that plurilingual certs are only available online in bilingual regions -i.e. TrentinoAltoAdige- and only in the local language.
Old Nov 15th 2021, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

dreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the roughdreamo is a jewel in the rough

I fear (once again) I’m going mad ….. I know I have signed up with SPID but I don’t have an app to access it. My feeling is it’s more of a door opener when using other websites. Where did you go to download the certificate? 🤯
Old Nov 15th 2021, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

I fear (once again) I’m going mad ….. I know I have signed up with SPID but I don’t have an app to access it. My feeling is it’s more of a door opener when using other websites. Where did you go to download the certificate? 🤯
Yes it is a door key to public sites. You have to select your SPID provider before logon. I use Poste. After you enter your email address and password choose the option to receive an SMS numeric key. You should receive the SMS after 30s and just type that code in. Thats all there is to it.
The SPID might not work if the ID you used to create it have expired. You can go on to the Poste website and enter new document details.

Last edited by philat98; Nov 15th 2021 at 3:44 pm.
Old Nov 15th 2021, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Serrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is a door key to public sites. You have to select your SPID provider before logon. I use Poste. After you enter your email address and password choose the option to receive an SMS numeric key. You should receive the SMS after 30s and just type that code in. Thats all there is to it.
The SPID might not work if the ID you used to create it have expired. You can go on to the Poste website and enter new document details.
All well and good, but I think that dreamo was asking for the URL of the site. Which, incidentally, I'd quite like to know, as well ...
Old Nov 15th 2021, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Serrano
All well and good, but I think that dreamo was asking for the URL of the site. Which, incidentally, I'd quite like to know, as well ...
I was confused by the bit about the app.
https://www.anagrafenazionale.intern...-al-cittadino/

Last edited by philat98; Nov 15th 2021 at 7:56 pm.
Old Nov 16th 2021, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

Yes I also used Poste for my provider. It expiring regularly is a bit of a pain but I guess it's a security thing.
Thank you, that makes sense.
What website did you use to access the certificate (prior to entering your SPID credentials)?
Old Nov 16th 2021, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes I also used Poste for my provider. It expiring regularly is a bit of a pain but I guess it's a security thing.
Thank you, that makes sense.
What website did you use to access the certificate (prior to entering your SPID credentials)?
The link is in my last post.
Old Nov 17th 2021, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

The link is in my last post.
Got it, thanks so much.
Imagine, being able to obtain an official document without queuing up at some office or other. Magic.
Sorry for confusing you, I can be quite good at that!!!
Old Nov 18th 2021, 5:49 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

Its the anagrafe online, or anpr - type either into google and it will take you to the site.
Old Nov 18th 2021, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by modicasa
Its the anagrafe online, or anpr - type either into google and it will take you to the site.
Got it thanks so much.