International AutoSource - Expat car leasing, financing and all-inclusive rentals
 International Auto Source

We are the vehicle experts for expats

Old Mar 25th 2019, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

International AutoSource is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We are the vehicle experts for expats

Hello, I’m James Krulder, Director here at International AutoSource (IAS). I’d like to introduce you to our programs and services. Each year, IAS places thousands of expats behind the wheel of their own vehicle. With over 50,000 customers and counting, IAS is the preferred global transportation provider. We understand the challenges faced securing vehicle financing and insurance when relocating to another country.Our direct manufacturer partnerships and privileged expatriate pricing programs provide:
  • Financing, leasing, and all-inclusive rental solutions with no local credit history
  • Wide selection of vehicles to fit every expat’s needs and budget
  • Low-cost insurance
  • Award-winning concierge service

From the point of first contact to the day the vehicle is delivered, customers are guided through the entire process from vehicle selection, documentation, and registration to licensing. Now that you’ve learned a little bit about us we would like to use this forum to provide tips and information regarding obtaining a vehicle for your relocation. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have!

To learn more about International AutoSource click here.

James
Old Mar 25th 2019, 8:07 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are the vehicle experts for expats

I used International Autosource myself, and have recommended them many many times over the 17 years that I have been a member of BE.

Last edited by Pulaski; Mar 25th 2019 at 8:26 pm.
Old Mar 25th 2019, 8:09 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
This thread is in the "Partner forum", which is for pre-approved "partners" of BE to advertise in. So this thread is entirely OK.

I used International Autosource myself, and have recommended them many many times over the 17 years that I have been a member of BE.
Oops! I stand corrected, and have deleted my post.
Old Mar 25th 2019, 8:48 pm
Just Joined

Thank you Pulaski, we appreciate your post and your confidence in our services!

Caretaker, thank you for taking the time to write. If you have any questions please let us know. Helping expats with their transportation needs is our top priority at International AutoSource.
Old Mar 25th 2019, 8:56 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by International AutoSource
Thank you Pulaski, we appreciate your post and your confidence in our services! …..
You're welcome …. and I still have the 2002 Mustang GT that you brokered for me.
Old Mar 26th 2019, 1:06 pm
Just Joined

That is great to hear! We are glad you are enjoying it.