British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Information Technology (https://britishexpats.com/forum/information-technology-78/)
-   -   Recruitment Agencies in Australia-Cisco/Networking (https://britishexpats.com/forum/information-technology-78/recruitment-agencies-australia-cisco-networking-631686/)

scaria197 Sep 20th 2009 1:36 pm

Recruitment Agencies in Australia-Cisco/Networking

We have received our PR for Australia and are now planning to make the move.

We are open to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth.

I am a Cisco Network engineer with specialization in Designing/Load Balancing with Cisco and BigIP. I am open to support roles at this time.

Any help to specific recruiters will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Geelong Gent Feb 26th 2010 8:36 am

Re: Recruitment Agencies in Australia-Cisco/Networking

Originally Posted by scaria197 (Post 7947936)

I am a Cisco Network engineer with specialization in Designing/Load Balancing with Cisco and BigIP. I am open to support roles at this time.

Thanks,

Any experience with VMare?

kaleemqureshi79 May 24th 2010 4:37 am

Originally Posted by scaria197 (Post 7947936)

Thanks,

I have 9 years of experience in networking in different government and private organizations. I have ccnp,ccna,mcse and also linux and windows related background. How can I get the employee related PR.

kaleem

scaria197 Dec 16th 2010 1:22 am

Time to bump this thread-It has been a while since my original post.

So we have finally decided on a date and have booked our tickets. D-Day is March 29, 2010.

I have about 7+ yrs of experience as a Network engineer and currently working for a Fortune 50 company in the US. My current roles has me working on Routing, switching, VSAT, Cisco Load Balancing, WAN Acceleration. Additionally, need to come up with Project work Plans, manage and supervise project(s).

I am currently working on renewing my CCNP and will be done with it before coming.

We are landing in Sydney, but open to any cities: Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide.

If you need a Network Engineer or know someone who may be needing these skills, it would be great if you can send me a message. Additionally, if you can point me in a direction to specific recruitment agencies who typically fill similar profiles-that would be awesome too!

Thanks,

scaria197