ITIL & ISO/IEC 20000 in Brisbane

Old Oct 10th 2006, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

tictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond reputetictac has a reputation beyond repute
Default ITIL & ISO/IEC 20000 in Brisbane

Hi

I'm an ITIL qualified Customer Solution Architect/IT Service Management Consultant with BS15000/ISO20000 skills currently involved with the world's largest IT Project and looking for Service Management opportunities in and around the Brisbane area.

My family and I are planning to move to Brisbane in July next year and as part of this process I'm trying to identify what sort of opportunities there are in this line of work.

I'm aware of the seek .com .au and careerone .com .au sites but wondered whether anyone 'on the ground' can give me some info.

I'm led to believe that most of the big IT firms are based in Sydney or Melbourne but was wondering whether any of these big boys have offices in Brisbane?

Any info much appreciated

Thanks

TicTac