IT Industry in Canada

Old Sep 20th 2015, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

Obitim has a reputation beyond reputeObitim has a reputation beyond reputeObitim has a reputation beyond reputeObitim has a reputation beyond reputeObitim has a reputation beyond reputeObitim has a reputation beyond reputeObitim has a reputation beyond reputeObitim has a reputation beyond reputeObitim has a reputation beyond reputeObitim has a reputation beyond reputeObitim has a reputation beyond repute
Default IT Industry in Canada

Hi there!

My wife and I are looking to emigrating to Canada and I'm in the process of looking for jobs over there and was just wondering what the IT sector looks like?

My background is 7+ helpdesk for Windows, with a smattering of networking and I currently do Tech Ops work for the NHS with utilisation of Splunk, Nagios and Ubuntu.

I've got a Comptia A+ (expired) and am in the process of taking my ITIL foundation, I've also completed 2 semesters of the Cisco Explorers program but then again this gave me knowledge but no formal qualification!

We're mainly aiming for Manitoba as we feel that there would be more opportunities in that province than BC or Ontario if that helps.