Asp.Net Jobs in Oz?

Old Mar 19th 2005, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

moongirl will become famous soon enoughmoongirl will become famous soon enough
Default Asp.Net Jobs in Oz?

I am trying to get myself out to Oz asap and am wondering what the job market is like over there for .Net developers. I have 2 yrs experience in C# and VB.Net, also with SQL databases and a bit of XML. What are my chances of getting sponsored? Any info much appreciated - I am hoping to be out there by end of May for a couple of months to prove I'm serious if it will help.......
Old Sep 5th 2006, 4:59 am
Just Joined

pphillips105 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Asp.Net Jobs in Oz?

Hi,

It's going to pretty dam impossible to get sponsored over here in OZ. You would only get sponsored for special types of work, which i'm afaid asp.net is not.

The market over here for .NET is good but I feel that the employers over here are demanding more and more for less money than 3 1/2 years ago.

Paul.

Originally Posted by moongirl
I am trying to get myself out to Oz asap and am wondering what the job market is like over there for .Net developers. I have 2 yrs experience in C# and VB.Net, also with SQL databases and a bit of XML. What are my chances of getting sponsored? Any info much appreciated - I am hoping to be out there by end of May for a couple of months to prove I'm serious if it will help.......