Miss World Bali 2013

Old Sep 26th 2013, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Davita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Miss World Bali 2013

The contest here in Bali is gearing up for the finale on Saturday. So far there have been no signs of demonstrations as advertised by the Muslim radicals from Java and Lombok but security is tight and the town is busy.

Miss Indonesia won the talent part of the contest...I cannot find a video of her singing but apparently she was wonderful...her name is Vania Larissa if anyone wants to google. I heard her on TV a while back and she sings like Sarah Brightman.
Many bets are on Miss Philippine to win but I think all women are beautiful and are Miss Worlds; especially the Ambonese I married...she is Asian with a N. America/Euro attitude...what can be more worldly!!!

The big event for Bali is the APEC meeting from 4-8 October. This will have just about every Head of State in the world descending here to discuss 'whatever'. I read Putin will have 3000 representatives...I suspect most will be here to see the villas and hotels their laundered money bought.

Except for security, traffic jams and airport delays I don't expect locals will be invited to other 'events'.
We are heading back to Jakarta for the whole period, just to get out of the way!