Anyone in Indonesia?

Old Jul 9th 2011, 9:20 am
Just Joined

exbrit69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone in Indonesia?

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
Im here, but I am currently working in Kiribati, near the junction of the equator and the international date line..

Internet is a bit iffy here, and VERY expensive.

Have a bintang for me guys.....
International date line? Sounds good. Indonesian bird on Monday, Filipina on Tuesday etc etc :-)
Old Jul 9th 2011, 10:19 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by exbrit69
International date line? Sounds good. Indonesian bird on Monday, Filipina on Tuesday etc etc :-)
Nope, not any more. Now its big rough island girls monday to sunday.....

Wish they shaved and lost a few kgs.
Old Jul 9th 2011, 12:48 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Oh gawd. But what I'd like to know is what you do with a million pigs :-/
Old Jul 10th 2011, 10:21 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Oh gawd. But what I'd like to know is what you do with a million pigs :-/
Pigs????

an extract from a letter to my mother:

Im lifting my hat to the local ladies, and lifting their skirts too. Its the English gentleman in me. They want a bit of English gentleman in them too, judging by the comments.

I went to midtown nightclub last night. caught the local taxi bus. Well - it once was a taxi bus, but in recent years it has become 10,000 pieces of rust flying in free formation. The effect was rather like a runaway tram. we got to Bentio, but God knows how. The side door fell off at one stage. A girl held it on after that. she achieved this by putting her hand through the window. I remember thinking to myself : I never knew these Toyota minibus side windows wound down. They don't. It seems they fall out instead. Bit hard to pick them up and hold them in place when they are smashed al over the roadside.

The nightclubs was a cross between a school disco and a bikers clubhouse in Hell. A 12something tried hard to pick me up. I declined. Got pissed - unwise move in a slightly risky (and risqué) environment. Soon i was agreeing with two guys who looked like extras from Pirates of the Caribbean. They offered to take me home to meet their mother. Apparently she is good in bed.

I escaped in a drunken state around 1am, just as the fights were hotting up. Outside the police were arresting a topless girl for being drunk.

This was a huge pity as I had spent my life saving getting her into this state, in the hope of a quick Beachside Blowjob after closing. Had the local police not interfered I probably would have succeeded. Pack of do-gooders and ratbags if you ask me

I was a tad surprised to learn that the last taxi bus staggers around the island at 11pm. I did call TaxisRus, but the number rang out, so I set off walking This attracted considerable attention, as white men don't walk. At least not in Kiribati.

Lots of people invited me home, saying that they needed to "protect my wallet". When I told them I had emptied it getting a big fat ****er pissed, only to see her get arrested for my efforts, they seemed to lose the altruistic motives. In short they told me to piss off.

I was rescued by the only gay on the island, who was driving around in a pick up truck with a pig in the back. It seems if he doesn't pick up a hitchhiker the pig gets lucky.

I arrived home at 2am, my ass still intact. I assume the pig did sterling service.

and so to bed.

your loving son

Slappy
Old Jul 11th 2011, 8:47 am
Just Joined

adi.adindas will become famous soon enoughadi.adindas will become famous soon enough

International date line sounds interesting to me as well ...
Did you catch a lot of birds out there guys ...??
Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:59 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't sound like Slappy did
Old Jul 13th 2011, 7:49 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
Pigs????

an extract from a letter to my mother:

Im lifting my hat to the local ladies, and lifting their skirts too. Its the English gentleman in me. They want a bit of English gentleman in them too, judging by the comments.

I went to midtown nightclub last night. caught the local taxi bus. Well - it once was a taxi bus, but in recent years it has become 10,000 pieces of rust flying in free formation. The effect was rather like a runaway tram. we got to Bentio, but God knows how. The side door fell off at one stage. A girl held it on after that. she achieved this by putting her hand through the window. I remember thinking to myself : I never knew these Toyota minibus side windows wound down. They don't. It seems they fall out instead. Bit hard to pick them up and hold them in place when they are smashed al over the roadside.

The nightclubs was a cross between a school disco and a bikers clubhouse in Hell. A 12something tried hard to pick me up. I declined. Got pissed - unwise move in a slightly risky (and risqué) environment. Soon i was agreeing with two guys who looked like extras from Pirates of the Caribbean. They offered to take me home to meet their mother. Apparently she is good in bed.

I escaped in a drunken state around 1am, just as the fights were hotting up. Outside the police were arresting a topless girl for being drunk.

This was a huge pity as I had spent my life saving getting her into this state, in the hope of a quick Beachside Blowjob after closing. Had the local police not interfered I probably would have succeeded. Pack of do-gooders and ratbags if you ask me

I was a tad surprised to learn that the last taxi bus staggers around the island at 11pm. I did call TaxisRus, but the number rang out, so I set off walking This attracted considerable attention, as white men don't walk. At least not in Kiribati.

Lots of people invited me home, saying that they needed to "protect my wallet". When I told them I had emptied it getting a big fat ****er pissed, only to see her get arrested for my efforts, they seemed to lose the altruistic motives. In short they told me to piss off.

I was rescued by the only gay on the island, who was driving around in a pick up truck with a pig in the back. It seems if he doesn't pick up a hitchhiker the pig gets lucky.

I arrived home at 2am, my ass still intact. I assume the pig did sterling service.

and so to bed.

your loving son

Slappy
what a fun life you lead ! Makes me want to include some of my stories from Thailand. Don't really think it would be proper for a concierge to disclose everything to all and sundry though
Old Jul 13th 2011, 8:03 am
Not allowed opinions.

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
what a fun life you lead ! Makes me want to include some of my stories from Thailand. Don't really think it would be proper for a concierge to disclose everything to all and sundry though
we should start a thread on expat experiences.......
Old Jul 14th 2011, 5:22 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

you first, you may have more to disclose !
Old Jul 14th 2011, 5:23 am

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
you first, you may have more to disclose !
any stories about experiences with the 'third' gender are always good for a laugh though.
Old Jul 14th 2011, 5:24 am

Think he already has.
Old Jul 14th 2011, 9:59 am
Not allowed opinions.

Think he already has.
nothing happened.

Nothing.

And I was drunk.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 2:30 am

that's what everyone says !
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 8:18 am

That's true
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 9:53 pm
Not allowed opinions.

That's true
I thought it didnt count if they were "smaller" than you...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.