Republic Day

Old Mar 29th 2019, 8:46 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Republic Day

Originally Posted by Bipat
EMR ----The spelling is Keralans!
There have been 'extremists' from several political origins, wanting to get power. It depends who you talked to and which party they support.
There is a pending General Election EMR!!!!
The BJP youth movement -Keralan leader, is in jail for violence. (The President of the BJP youth movement is a woman.)

How many days were you there?
Posters of Keralan origin explained matters to you in previous posts.
We have travelled throughout Kerala many times over the decades!

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...a-verdict.html ---A later hearing.
Will that allow one of the women targeted to return to her family and not require 24hour police protection from religious extremists.?
Old Mar 29th 2019, 9:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
Will that allow one of the women targeted to return to her family and not require 24hour police protection from religious extremists.?
EMR-----you are the person who knows everything about everything------so you tell us!!!!!

I am sure that you know that there are extremists worldwide in every religion who will latch on to a dispute and make more trouble.
This is a quarrel about one temple, one ridiculous priest and women of a particular age group.

The question I have, is why YOU are so intent on discussing this about one religion in one country---a country that you have zero personal knowledge of.
Presume you know that Kerala as a State has one of the most mixed religious populations in India?

PS---I would ask yet again----what have your questions got to do with Republic Day---the title of this thread.

Last edited by Bipat; Mar 29th 2019 at 9:32 pm.
Old Mar 29th 2019, 9:54 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bipat
EMR-----you are the person who knows everything about everything------so you tell us!!!!!

I am sure that you know that there are extremists worldwide in every religion who will latch on to a dispute and make more trouble.
This is a quarrel about one temple, one ridiculous priest and women of a particular age group.

The question I have, is why YOU are so intent on discussing this about one religion in one country---a country that you have zero personal knowledge of.
Presume you know that Kerala as a State has one of the most mixed religious populations in India?

PS---I would ask yet again----what have your questions got to do with Republic Day---the title of this thread.
You are Rambling again Bipat.
If you do not want your posts replied to then Don,t post..