Republic Day

Old Mar 20th 2019, 6:12 pm
  #226  
EMR
Banned
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 26,724
EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Republic Day

Originally Posted by madathil.krishnanunni


Sir

It works both ways.

The lack of adjustment is almost entirely one way to the other. What tiny, tiny minority you keep referring to? Terror is a tactic. Like Blitzkrieg. It is the behavior of people during non-combat that sets the stage for all the muck. I really expect you to be mature about this rather than me having to explain this inch by inch.

It probably has taken the terror attacks for Europeans to have an opinion about Muslims and modern terror. What you missed, and, after incidents like Rotherham, are only slowly beginning to wake up to, is the blinding hatred of non-Muslims which drives so much of their behavior and actions, resulting in non-Muslims moving out of areas once the area begins to have a strong Muslim presence. You guys in Britain have had this for a few decades; we’ve been dealing with this for centuries now. It is impossible to pick out every single Muslim and call him or her a miscreant; it’s like calling every black a burglar. But, but. They have a doctrine which actively advocates for what you and I would describe as crimes against those they deem non-believers. They justify all such actions are religion-compliant. And the decent ones? They don’t speak a word when these things come to light. It’s the same story time and time again.

These guys set set themselves up for a backlash, then once it happens, take your tack and paint them as racist, sexist, Islamophobic what have you. You see it once, maybe it was a problem with the non-Muslims. Twice. Thrice. It keeps repeating and then you begin to wonder.

There is little chance of you selling the Arakan Salvation Army to Indians, especially after their allies butchered 260 Indians in Mumbai in 2008. I guess they are running out of shame in the UK. Been a while.

We are not new to Muslims, historically speaking, like your country. There is also the explanation that given their general aversion to learning and productive tasks, they are more likely to vouch for a welfare state the likes of which burden India senseless today. By no means are they the only moochers, but they are definitely among them. And, Pakistan. Why do you think that happened?

Let me qualify my remark by also saying that I have good relations with a number of Muslim friends and there are extremely capable ones among them. The differences are political; and we are all aware of that. Which is why a political partition was the best thing that could happen in the subcontinent. We are just different people, and it is only to outsiders like you with little idea of India that all brown people seem similar - now that’s racist.

It is tiresome and pedantic for Indians to explain to outsiders how and why they take positions the way they do. In any event, they’ve gone about the whole business as non-violently as possible. It is a miracle that, given the tensions between the two communities, the Partition violence claimed, officially 300,000 lives. Horrible, but true.

It it would be one thing if you were simply unaware; you seem to be willfully ignorant. That’s a real concern.
What concerns me is your atitude towards Muslims, hardly conducive to social harmony within a country with one of the largest Muslim populations in the world..
EMR is offline  
Old Mar 21st 2019, 6:49 am
  #227  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 59
madathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to all
Default Re: Republic Day

Originally Posted by EMR
What concerns me is your atitude towards Muslims, hardly conducive to social harmony within a country with one of the largest Muslim populations in the world..
Sir

It sure does concern me as well.
madathil.krishnanunni is offline  
Old Mar 21st 2019, 7:32 pm
  #228  
EMR
Banned
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 26,724
EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Republic Day

Originally Posted by madathil.krishnanunni


Sir

It sure does concern me as well.
What concerns you,?
Your views or the fact that India has a large Muslim population dating back 1200 years.
EMR is offline  
Old Mar 27th 2019, 6:11 pm
  #229  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 59
madathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to all
Default Re: Republic Day

Originally Posted by EMR
What concerns you,?
Your views or the fact that India has a large Muslim population dating back 1200 years.
Sir

The concern is that around the world, polytheistic cultures such as those of the Native Americans, Polynesians, Africans, Chinese and Indians are at risk of being swamped out of existence by rather violent, apocalyptic, and frankly megalomaniacal Middle East monotheisms, religious and non-religious. I have travelled the world sufficiently far and wide to note that it is above all the polytheistic cultures, ie cultures that allow you to express your doctrine in the way you see fit within an environment of mutual respect and celebration that are most at peace with man and nature.

The argument is not so much about Muslims in India as it is about monotheists in general. They have a severe problem with other people who do not follow their doctrine or their god. They are hell-bent on converting others into their faith ie eliminating the culture of other people. And as for Muslims, they complain about being mistreated in India - how is their situation any better in the countries of the Middle East where they are the majority; leave alone the minorities in those places? All internal violence aside, they know they are safer among non-Muslim majorities than non-Muslims are amongst them.

The large Muslim population you speak of carved a country for themselves with British aid called Pakistan. They’d been fighting for the privilege since 1921. Why aren’t they doing the due and moving there? Why can’t they leave the kaffirs in peace? Let us go to hell, for all they care. India is but one theatre in this argument; the debate is being played on a global scale. Only the willfully ignorant and politically correct automatons prefer to look away.

Last edited by madathil.krishnanunni; Mar 27th 2019 at 6:41 pm.
madathil.krishnanunni is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2019, 1:58 pm
  #230  
EMR
Banned
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 26,724
EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Republic Day

Originally Posted by madathil.krishnanunni


Sir

The concern is that around the world, polytheistic cultures such as those of the Native Americans, Polynesians, Africans, Chinese and Indians are at risk of being swamped out of existence by rather violent, apocalyptic, and frankly megalomaniacal Middle East monotheisms, religious and non-religious. I have travelled the world sufficiently far and wide to note that it is above all the polytheistic cultures, ie cultures that allow you to express your doctrine in the way you see fit within an environment of mutual respect and celebration that are most at peace with man and nature.

The argument is not so much about Muslims in India as it is about monotheists in general. They have a severe problem with other people who do not follow their doctrine or their god. They are hell-bent on converting others into their faith ie eliminating the culture of other people. And as for Muslims, they complain about being mistreated in India - how is their situation any better in the countries of the Middle East where they are the majority; leave alone the minorities in those places? All internal violence aside, they know they are safer among non-Muslim majorities than non-Muslims are amongst them.

The large Muslim population you speak of carved a country for themselves with British aid called Pakistan. They’d been fighting for the privilege since 1921. Why aren’t they doing the due and moving there? Why can’t they leave the kaffirs in peace? Let us go to hell, for all they care. India is but one theatre in this argument; the debate is being played on a global scale. Only the willfully ignorant and politically correct automatons prefer to look away.
You do not regard Indian citizens who are Muslims as your equal,such views are illegal in any civilised nation.
We have laws against those who think as you do..
EMR is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2019, 2:55 pm
  #231  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 20,713
Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Republic Day

Originally Posted by EMR
You do not regard Indian citizens who are Muslims as your equal,such views are illegal in any civilised nation.
We have laws against those who think as you do..
EMR there is equality before the law in India also. You cannot legislate against "views", however expressing them in public can be against the so-called 'hate' laws in India.

The British introduced separate laws for Muslins, these had a dividing result and difficult to repeal them; so Shariya law regarding inheritance, marriage etc still exists.
However the recent passing of the 'Triple Talaq Bill' was well received at least by Muslim women!!
Bipat is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2019, 4:01 pm
  #232  
EMR
Banned
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 26,724
EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Republic Day

Originally Posted by Bipat
EMR there is equality before the law in India also. You cannot legislate against "views", however expressing them in public can be against the so-called 'hate' laws in India.

The British introduced separate laws for Muslins, these had a dividing result and difficult to repeal them; so Shariya law regarding inheritance, marriage etc still exists.
However the recent passing of the 'Triple Talaq Bill' was well received at least by Muslim women!!
The discussion was not about law.
EMR is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2019, 4:11 pm
  #233  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 20,713
Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Republic Day

Originally Posted by EMR
The discussion was not about law.
EMR! Have you already forgotten your own post that I was replying to????

To quote yourself.
"We have laws against those who think as you do"


I pointed out you cannot have laws against "thinking" and "views"---only 'actions and speech'.

(I presumed by "we" you meant those in the UK.)

Bipat is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2019, 5:02 pm
  #234  
EMR
Banned
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 26,724
EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Republic Day

Originally Posted by Bipat
EMR! Have you already forgotten your own post that I was replying to????

To quote yourself.
"We have laws against those who think as you do"


I pointed out you cannot have laws against "thinking" and "views"---only 'actions and speech'.

(I presumed by "we" you meant those in the UK.)
Read the post I was replying too before you comment again..
Do you agree with it, yes or no ?
EMR is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2019, 5:42 pm
  #235  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 20,713
Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Republic Day

Originally Posted by EMR
Read the post I was replying too before you comment again..
Do you agree with it, yes or no ?
I was replying to 'your' post. regarding 'laws'.

I do not agree with his last paragraph and much else.
However his views regarding monotheists is valid. How much suffering and harm has been done world wide throughout history by those who distort their own religions and forcibly make others comply, either by forced conversion, violence or 'buying' the children of the poor with food etc. India has suffered from this.

I did not reply before as these posts are totally off-topic.
Suggest YOU start your own thread.
Bipat is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2019, 6:05 pm
  #236  
EMR
Banned
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 26,724
EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Republic Day

Originally Posted by Bipat
I was replying to 'your' post. regarding 'laws'.

I do not agree with his last paragraph and much else.
However his views regarding monotheists is valid. How much suffering and harm has been done world wide throughout history by those who distort their own religions and forcibly make others comply, either by forced conversion, violence or 'buying' the children of the poor with food etc. India has suffered from this.

I did not reply before as these posts are totally off-topic.
Suggest YOU start your own thread.
You are rambling again Bipat, not worth the effort of a reply.
At least you agree about the evils of religious extremism, All religions including, monotheistic Hinduism.

Last edited by EMR; Mar 28th 2019 at 6:08 pm.
EMR is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2019, 6:34 pm
  #237  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 59
madathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to all
Default Re: Republic Day

Originally Posted by Bipat
EMR there is equality before the law in India also. You cannot legislate against "views", however expressing them in public can be against the so-called 'hate' laws in India.

The British introduced separate laws for Muslins, these had a dividing result and difficult to repeal them; so Shariya law regarding inheritance, marriage etc still exists.
However the recent passing of the 'Triple Talaq Bill' was well received at least by Muslim women!!
Madam

I have lost interest in presenting any further views with EMR, you can tell the state of the argument if all one side does is resort to labels while the other is presenting coherent views. Views are illegal? Yes, in Islam and much of pre-Enlightenment Christianity, you could be prosecuted or persecuted for holding different views, like for instance, that the world is spherical, or that the sun is the center of the solar system.

If if he has any further rational points to make to counter what I’ve said, all ready to respond. He is free to take me to court anywhere for this; of course, not in an Islamic country; those guys are simply too thin-skinned to be impartial. We kaffirs are not exactly “equal” like EMR demands for one side.

Last edited by madathil.krishnanunni; Mar 28th 2019 at 6:41 pm.
madathil.krishnanunni is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2019, 6:47 pm
  #238  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 59
madathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to allmadathil.krishnanunni is a name known to all
Default Re: Republic Day

Originally Posted by EMR
You do not regard Indian citizens who are Muslims as your equal,such views are illegal in any civilised nation.
We have laws against those who think as you do..
Mate, put this to a Muslim. Do they regard idol worshipping Hindus as equals?
madathil.krishnanunni is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2019, 7:06 pm
  #239  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 20,713
Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Republic Day

Originally Posted by EMR
You are rambling again Bipat, not worth the effort of a reply.
At least you agree about the evils of religious extremism, All religions including, monotheistic Hinduism.
EMR-- you always refer to a post that you disagree with as "rambling"!!!!

Those following Hindu philosophy do not in general try to convert others (many say that you have to be 'born' a Hindu. I would agree with that.)
Also most Hindus accept other religions-- the other religions are just different. The extremists are a minority.
Bipat is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2019, 7:07 pm
  #240  
EMR
Banned
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 26,724
EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Republic Day

Originally Posted by madathil.krishnanunni


Mate, put this to a Muslim. Do they regard idol worshipping Hindus as equals?
You are the person on here who does not regard his fellow Indians as equals because they are Muslim.
EMR is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.