Reload this Page >

International schools in Mumbai?

International schools in Mumbai?

Old Oct 15th 2014, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

miramar is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile International schools in Mumbai?

Greetings all,

We are moving to Mumbai (renting in Powai?) and am looking at international schools for 2 girls aged 12 and 17.

We have a budget of $20,000 per child per year for schooling. I have discovered the American school is too expensive. The schools make you fill out a lot of forms before telling you their fee scale.

Can anyone recommend a decent school (curriculum in English) that might work for us.

I'd also appreciate any personal recommendations based on experiences with various schools.

I'm grateful for any help!
Old Nov 15th 2014, 3:21 am
Just Joined

bcml has much to be proud ofbcml has much to be proud ofbcml has much to be proud ofbcml has much to be proud ofbcml has much to be proud ofbcml has much to be proud ofbcml has much to be proud ofbcml has much to be proud ofbcml has much to be proud ofbcml has much to be proud ofbcml has much to be proud of
Default Re: International schools in Mumbai?

hi there miramar!

sorry i am of not much help am afraid. but this topic is of interest to me because hubs just told me we might be relocating to mumbai, goregaon east.

if we do move, it will be a whirlwind fast move.

any recommendation for international school in that vicinity, and experiences if any. my kids are 6 and 2. preferably IB as oldest is attending an IB school currently in grade 1.