Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India
Reload this Page >

wanna go back to India from saudi

wanna go back to India from saudi

Old Jun 15th 2017, 8:57 am
Just Joined

Tousif Ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wanna go back to India from saudi

Hi assalamuwalaikum...I'm a driver working in Mecca I came here and completed 3 months and my visa has been expired...my kafeel is not good I jst want to return back India...I asked him abut the iqaama his telling that I wil getting after ramzan...can any 1 suggest me the procedure to go back to my country it will b very helpful to meh!
Old Jun 15th 2017, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wanna go back to India from saudi

Originally Posted by Tousif Ahmed
Hi assalamuwalaikum...I'm a driver working in Mecca I came here and completed 3 months and my visa has been expired...my kafeel is not good I jst want to return back India...I asked him abut the iqaama his telling that I wil getting after ramzan...can any 1 suggest me the procedure to go back to my country it will b very helpful to meh!
Hello --I just saw your post. I read this report in the Times. It seems the amnesty lasts three months, it must be getting near to the end of that time.

20,000 Indians to return from Saudi Arabia via amnesty scheme | India News - Times of India

Sorry I can't help with any other advice.
Old Jun 15th 2017, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

You can go the "Jawazat" and explain. They will arrange for you to be deported back to india.
Old Jun 20th 2017, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by scot47
You can go the "Jawazat" and explain. They will arrange for you to be deported back to india.
Thank you fa your advise!!! Within how many days thy may deport meh...where is jawazat?as im having 2 yrs contract!
Old Jun 20th 2017, 4:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tousif Ahmed
Thank you fa your advise!!! Within how many days thy may deport meh...where is jawazat?as im having 2 yrs contract!
You need to put your question on the Middle East part of the Forum.
Old Jun 20th 2017, 5:03 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bipat
You need to put your question on the Middle East part of the Forum.
I have passport with meh only but the visa has been expired so without informing ma kafeel can I leave Saudi Arabia?
Old Jun 20th 2017, 5:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

The JAWAZAT will help you by processing deportation papers for you. They do with thousands of overstayers regularly.
Old Jun 20th 2017, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by scot47
The JAWAZAT will help you by processing deportation papers for you. They do with thousands of overstayers regularly.
My iqaama has been made I think...so there is no prblm