flat in gorgaon...

Old Jan 30th 2013, 9:11 am
Just Joined

ankit12690 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default flat in gorgaon...

i want to buy agood flat in gurgaon.. can anyone tell me good real estate company in gurgaon...???

thanks for any help...
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:32 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: flat in gorgaon...

Hi Ankit

Welcome to BE and the India and Goa forums.

Unless you Indian or a person of Indian origin (and you have either PPIO, OCI or NRI status) I strongly suggest you go to the Goa forum and read the "Buyer Beware" thread before even considering purchasing property in India

If of course you have Indian status, then all the very best in finding a property

Dread - x
Old Mar 4th 2013, 5:32 pm
Just Joined

Alex the fair is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ankit12690
i want to buy agood flat in gurgaon.. can anyone tell me good real estate company in gurgaon...???

thanks for any help...
Hi, I'm just back from living near Gurgaon for 2 years. I would think very carefully about buying a flat there.

1. It's a property bubble, at least 50% flats in the tower blocks are empty. Drive through the town at night, count how many lights are on. There's been no restriction on companies raising money and building huge estates.
2. The infrastructure is not keeping up with the pace of building. And the groundwater is set to disappear in a few years (this I've seen at a friends borewell)
Old Mar 5th 2013, 12:16 am
Yes a friend to all BEs

IndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Ankit and welcome to BE. Dreadsoc and Alex have said it all, nothing much for me to add. They are both spot on. Any particular reason for short listing Gurgaon? Do you have family there? Or are you planning to shift there in the future? If its purely for investment, there are many other places in India you can look at.

Best wishes with your plans. Cheers
Old Mar 5th 2013, 2:53 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alex the fair
Hi, I'm just back from living near Gurgaon for 2 years. I would think very carefully about buying a flat there.

1. It's a property bubble, at least 50% flats in the tower blocks are empty. Drive through the town at night, count how many lights are on. There's been no restriction on companies raising money and building huge estates.
2. The infrastructure is not keeping up with the pace of building. And the groundwater is set to disappear in a few years (this I've seen at a friends borewell)
Hi Alex

Welcome to BE..............

.................and thank you for posting such good advice

Dread - x