Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India
Reload this Page >

regarding toefl and ielts?

regarding toefl and ielts?

Old Jul 12th 2013, 5:43 am
Just Joined

maheshguru is an unknown quantity at this point
Default regarding toefl and ielts?

hi guys...im mahesh from andhra pradesh...happy to meet u all.....i just wanna write toefl and ielts xams.....how difficult r they both....give ur valuable suggestions of how and when to prepare? TIA
Old Jul 14th 2013, 6:22 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: regarding toefl and ielts?

Originally Posted by maheshguru
hi guys...im mahesh from andhra pradesh...happy to meet u all.....i just wanna write toefl and ielts xams.....how difficult r they both....give ur valuable suggestions of how and when to prepare? TIA
Hi, Welcome to BE India
Sorry that I can't help with your query but I'm sure someone who lives in India will be able to advise you. Enjoy your stay with us.
Old Jul 14th 2013, 6:32 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maheshguru
Hi Mahesh,

I don't have any experience of TOEFL, but have taken IELTS and found plenty of free practice material online. Looking at what you've written above, you need to get out of the habit of abbreviating to text type language, and start capitalising words correctly.

Do you know what scores you need / would like to achieve?
Old Jul 15th 2013, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

GInd is an unknown quantity at this point

This site is useful for preparing IELTS http://www.youtube.com/user/AcademicEnglishHelp/videos

http://www.ielts.org/default.aspx

British Council India IELTS http://www.britishcouncil.in/exam/ielts