Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India
Reload this Page >

British expat of Indian origin: Neither here nor there. HELP!

British expat of Indian origin: Neither here nor there. HELP!

Old Oct 10th 2012, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

Greatlookinguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default British expat of Indian origin: Neither here nor there. HELP!

Folks, am a British lad but beautifully tanned to perfection. And not just 'coz I've been in chavvy, overly expensive tanning booths either (lucky me!).

So here I am arriving in South India, in Chennai land, with my beautiful Baywatch Deluxe Shorts and watching all the locals sport Lungis (Nether region air conditioning deluxe I've been told). Wish I wore a skirt!

Am here for six weeks, love the d@mn dosas (especially those potato ones), and getting frustratred 'cos there ain't a single 'ickle house party happening next to my dearest mother's "extra conservative" locality (THAT explains it).

If you want to save a sweet, nice guy from succumbing to cerebral coma plus risk exposing a fellow brit to the very contagious sympton of MyFriendsHotMomdotttttCom, please, write in and take me out (not the Channel-4 show too you gays out there).. puullleeaseee!!!

Lots of love, GLG
Old Oct 16th 2012, 8:24 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British expat of Indian origin: Neither here nor there. HELP!

Originally Posted by Greatlookinguy
Folks, am a British lad but beautifully tanned to perfection. And not just 'coz I've been in chavvy, overly expensive tanning booths either (lucky me!).

So here I am arriving in South India, in Chennai land, with my beautiful Baywatch Deluxe Shorts and watching all the locals sport Lungis (Nether region air conditioning deluxe I've been told). Wish I wore a skirt!

Am here for six weeks, love the d@mn dosas (especially those potato ones), and getting frustratred 'cos there ain't a single 'ickle house party happening next to my dearest mother's "extra conservative" locality (THAT explains it).

If you want to save a sweet, nice guy from succumbing to cerebral coma plus risk exposing a fellow brit to the very contagious sympton of MyFriendsHotMomdotttttCom, please, write in and take me out (not the Channel-4 show too you gays out there).. puullleeaseee!!!

Lots of love, GLG

Hi. Welcome to BE - hope you enjoy your time with us. Once you have made three meaningful posts people will be able to pm you with details of the high life of Chennai.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 5:23 am
Just Joined

Greatlookinguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: British expat of Indian origin: Neither here nor there. HELP!

Originally Posted by noni
Hi. Welcome to BE - hope you enjoy your time with us. Once you have made three meaningful posts people will be able to pm you with details of the high life of Chennai.
Saw this a bit late didn't I lol So far been to the Marina beach, "Bessie Beach", Mount Road and a good few restaurants around the city. Nice!

Leaving the city on Monday so good luck to everyone. Chennai sure is something else.

Ciao!