YYYEEEEPPPPPIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!! Visa Town.

Old Dec 3rd 2008, 12:16 am
welshoz

welshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to allwelshoz is a name known to all
Default YYYEEEEPPPPPIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!! Visa Town.

Hey all,

Yes, we have P.R, omg feels so great, yes.

The only day I dont check my status page, because my daughter was having her tonsils out, (which by the way she is feeling suprisingly great, she's 4yr), we get it.

Here is my timeline:-

Moved to oz : 06 September 2006
Course: 29 September 06 - 26 Feb 08
TRA passed: 7 march 08 and IELTS 9888 8th march 08
Application sent: 885 online, frontloaded, with immi agent. - 11th March 08
Application approved: 02 DECEMBER 2008

I am so chuffed, to everyone still waiting, it is worth the wait!!!! Goodluck everyone!!!!!

Katie XXX
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 1:20 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: YYYEEEEPPPPPIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!! Visa Town.

Congrats to another 885 - er! We are few and far between - great news!
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 1:55 am
BE Enthusiast

tomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations really pleased for you.
The usual question please, what did you study, as your time line doesn't seem to have been 2 years? Would also be interested in who you used as an agent, obviously they knew what they were doing. Still hoping I will qualify for the 885 one day!!
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

varsanik will become famous soon enoughvarsanik will become famous soon enough

Congratulations , buy yourself a drink on me while I continue to wait for my June application to be approved.