you won't bloody believe it but ....

Old Dec 20th 2004, 8:00 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: you won't bloody believe it but ....

CONGRATLATIONS !!!!!! and all the best in your new life Down Under !!!!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 8:36 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by natty
I HAVE GOT MY VISA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

I emailed our case officer last night to advise her that the bond had now been lodged and to ask that when a decision was made, we would like to be informed by email and when i got into work this morning - i had an email saying that the visas had just been granted and a letter was going out in the mail today !!!!

I just sat at my desk at work and starting crying much to the suprise and amusement of my work colleagues !!!!

Even now as I type this, I just can't believe it !!!

Good luck to everyone still waiting

Nat xxxx
Oh Nat,thats just brill news-CONGRATULATIONS!!

What a time yer gony have at Christmas & New year knowing youve got it!!

Donna.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:17 pm
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

Fantastic News, congratulations.

Have a really great relaxing christmas.

Julia
Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Talking Re: you won't bloody believe it but ....

Hi Kay

we hope to be going in Feb somtime- it depends on the house sale going thru-

Hopefully we will get there earlier rather than later otherwise we will have 2 winters in a row and Tassie winters are not nice and hot and sunny like some parts of OZ.

Hopefully see you in Tassie sometime !!!!!

Nat
Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:46 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Congratulations!

Think it's time you updated your signature
Old Dec 21st 2004, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Great news.

SS
Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:18 pm
Now..just your usual Pom

C.Owen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
Great news.

SS
Fantastic news .... really pleased for you, it must be a great feeling knowing it's all complete, time to relax over the festive season ..

I hope the celebration went well !!