you won't bloody believe it but ....

Old Dec 20th 2004, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Talking you won't bloody believe it but ....

I HAVE GOT MY VISA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

I emailed our case officer last night to advise her that the bond had now been lodged and to ask that when a decision was made, we would like to be informed by email and when i got into work this morning - i had an email saying that the visas had just been granted and a letter was going out in the mail today !!!!

I just sat at my desk at work and starting crying much to the suprise and amusement of my work colleagues !!!!

Even now as I type this, I just can't believe it !!!

Good luck to everyone still waiting

Nat xxxx
Old Dec 20th 2004, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

mohan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: you won't bloody believe it but ....

CONGRATS!!! and what a great moment isn't it??
Wish you all the best for a great life DOWN UNDER

Best Regards,
Mohan

Originally Posted by natty

I emailed our case officer last night to advise her that the bond had now been lodged and to ask that when a decision was made, we would like to be informed by email and when i got into work this morning - i had an email saying that the visas had just been granted and a letter was going out in the mail today !!!!

I just sat at my desk at work and starting crying much to the suprise and amusement of my work colleagues !!!!

Nat xxxx
Old Dec 20th 2004, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

VanTheMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Natty!

By the way, which part of OZ are you going to?

Rgds,
Van
Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

chilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nice
Smile Re: you won't bloody believe it but ....

Congratulations!!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:35 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chilliman
Congratulations!!

well done and good luck

laura
x
Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Talking Re: you won't bloody believe it but ....

Thanks Van

we are heading for Tasmania where the sky is always yellow come rain or shine !!!!!!

nat
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all

Congratulations!!

We are still waiting to hear anything.....139 class also....applied in 3rd May 2004, bond paid 10th Nov, all quiet since and no response from CO to my email......still hoping for an early Christmas present!!

Enjoy your celebrations!

All the best Chloe and Paul
Old Dec 20th 2004, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

well I emailed the case officer coz I thought I had nothing to lose- I didnt really expect a reply or if I did get one I thought it would be a please be patient email !!

I really hope you hear soon- I am sure it cant be long until your got it !!!!

nat
Old Dec 20th 2004, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

jayne+doug is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: you won't bloody believe it but ....

[Hi Nat

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm sooo pleased for you. It's such a relief isn't it. I was just like you and emailed my CO expecting 'please be patient' and to see that your visa has been granted is such a strange experience. So You got your crimbo prezzie after all. When are you planning to head off?

Have a few drinks to celebrate tonight after all your allowed being a long serving member of the centrelink endurance team. I hope KG hears something soon and all the others who have lodged their bond.

Good luck Nat. I hope everything else goes smoothly for you.

Merry Christmas
Jayne
Old Dec 20th 2004, 2:31 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Hi Natty

I am pleased for you. Wish you all the best....

Badri
Old Dec 20th 2004, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Jayne

I know it was so unreal when I read the email- I just couldnt and still cant believe it !!!!

After wating so long it is such a relief.

We still dont actually know when we are going as it is dependent on the house sale- we have a buyer but dont have an exchange date yet- we are going to make sure we have a month between exchange and completion so that we can hand our notice in, book our flights and advise the shippers of the house stuff /cats of when we leave.

We are hoping it will be around the end of February that we go-

Suddenly it all seems very real !! aaahhhhhh must drink lots to make scary feelings go away !!!!!

Nat

P.S as you said Jayne- good luck to all the other members of the centrelink endurance team that are still waiting
Old Dec 20th 2004, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

Nattys' Robbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
My name is Rob and I am lucky enough to be married to the gorgeous woman pictured above left.

I must also add my congrats to my beautiful wife!! She has done so much towards our visa and I just had to come on here to both thank her and all of you. I know this forum has been so much of a help to us its totally invaluable and can't be underestimated-without it we'd be going nowhere.

For those still waiting, have faith in the system, have patients and above all have belief in yourselves-it WILL happen.

All the best and see you on the other side!!!

Rob
Old Dec 20th 2004, 3:18 pm
kg
Forum Regular

kg is on a distinguished road

Well how bloody fantastic!!!!!! Enjoy your Christmas - and don't worry as soon as i hear you'll know about it!

really chuffed to bits for you

kristine
Old Dec 20th 2004, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

aaah thanks honey !!!!!!! My husband that it !!!!

I didnt know you even knew how this forum worked !!!

Couldnt have done it without your support honey !!!!

Nat xxxxx
Old Dec 20th 2004, 7:37 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by natty

Nat xxxx
oh Natty big big CONGRATULATIONS when do you think you'll be going? dont forget to tell Tassie we wont be long hopefully!!

Kay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.