Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

YOU WANNA KNOW HOW LONG MY PIECE OF STRING IS??

YOU WANNA KNOW HOW LONG MY PIECE OF STRING IS??

Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:49 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice
Default Re: YOU WANNA KNOW HOW LONG MY PIECE OF STRING IS??

Originally Posted by memewest

Lil.... Thanks Hun....

You know when some one asks, 'How long....blah blah blah' or 'When will i blah blah blah' and the answer is normally..

How long is a piece of string!!

Hence my Title....

Didn't have very long to think of one after you had gone last night.... Best i could do i'm afraid...
It's a great title Meme, was only messing with ya. I love it! I knew it was going to be a good one.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:59 am
Wow 2yrs in Oz!

Location: Liverpool to Townsville via North America & the Middle East!
The_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud of
Default Re: YOU WANNA KNOW HOW LONG MY PIECE OF STRING IS??

A very big CONGRATULATIONS to you and I wish you the very best of luck, can't wait until its our turn
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:38 am
Just Joined

JAYJAY32 will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: YOU WANNA KNOW HOW LONG MY PIECE OF STRING IS??

CONGRATULATIONS YOU MUST BE OVER THE MOON

THE VERY BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR NEW ADVENTURE, IT MAKES THE WAIT ALL WORTH WHILE