Wikiposts

Y'know they say you put your life on hold?

Old Aug 20th 2004, 5:20 am
Rose-tinted specs anyone?

Sarsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Y'know they say you put your life on hold?

Well it's soooo true!

Sixteen weeks and two days ago, all of the necessary employer statements, statutory declarations, certified copies, etc were received by TRA along with a sizeable payment sent in anticipation of something they called 'Priority Processing'.

Well Gravyman and I are still waiting! Our agent told us that she had been informed that our application was finalised on 5th Aug (but they wouldn't say whether it was positive or not!) - so can anyone tell me why it has now 15 days later and we are still none the wiser?

Actually, I know you can't but I am just so frustrated that I am posting this thread in the hope of being able to post a 'I was only saying yesterday that we hadn't heard and you'll never guess what our agent told us this morning...' type thread tomorrow.

Sorry, needed to rant. Perhaps now that the Bananas have sold their house we could ask you guys to send us some karma and cross your fingers for us?

TIA

Sara
Old Aug 20th 2004, 5:43 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future
Default Re: Y'know they say you put your life on hold?

Hi
I know how you feel I had the same problem with ACS.
It was difficult and you need to rantle don't worry that's what this forum is all about isn't it.

Well You can't do much about it so let things go imagine that you haven't anything yet and enjoy the weekend
You never know may be tomorrow is your lucky day

Cheers
Badri
Old Aug 20th 2004, 11:06 pm
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sarsa
Well it's soooo true!

Sixteen weeks and two days ago, all of the necessary employer statements, statutory declarations, certified copies, etc were received by TRA along with a sizeable payment sent in anticipation of something they called 'Priority Processing'.

Well Gravyman and I are still waiting! Our agent told us that she had been informed that our application was finalised on 5th Aug (but they wouldn't say whether it was positive or not!) - so can anyone tell me why it has now 15 days later and we are still none the wiser?

Actually, I know you can't but I am just so frustrated that I am posting this thread in the hope of being able to post a 'I was only saying yesterday that we hadn't heard and you'll never guess what our agent told us this morning...' type thread tomorrow.

Sorry, needed to rant. Perhaps now that the Bananas have sold their house we could ask you guys to send us some karma and cross your fingers for us?

TIA

Sara

Sending you lots of karma Tia

Hope you hear soon, I know the waiting is a killer

Julia
Old Aug 20th 2004, 11:10 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I know, it's unfair isnt it!

Here's hoping you get to post that "I was only saying the other day how I'd not heard.." thread next week