Yippee We Got It!!!!

Old Nov 29th 2004, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

jayne+doug is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Yippee We Got It!!!!

HI folks

Emailed my CO on Saturday and received a reply this morning saying our VISAS HAVE BEEN GRANTED. I'm so relieved. I thought I would be jumping about like an idiot but I am just so grateful to be rid of the stress. I have found this process very stressful but I am very confident it will all be worth it.

We fly out on 15 January 2005 to Sydney.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for your help and support during the process and good luck to you all.

Jayne
Old Nov 29th 2004, 12:38 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yippee We Got It!!!!

Originally Posted by jayne+doug
HI folks

Emailed my CO on Saturday and received a reply this morning saying our VISAS HAVE BEEN GRANTED. I'm so relieved. I thought I would be jumping about like an idiot but I am just so grateful to be rid of the stress. I have found this process very stressful but I am very confident it will all be worth it.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for your help and support during the process and good luck to you all.

Jayne

Congratulations Jayne & family

Feels like atlast a great weight has been lifted eh?!!

Donna.
Old Nov 29th 2004, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

VanTheMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!

So, which part of Sydney do you plan to stay?

Rgds,
Van
Old Nov 29th 2004, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Yippee We Got It!!!!

[Hi Donna

Yeah it's a great feeling although I'm sure they'll be more stresses along the way none could be as bad as waiting on that outcome.

Hi Van

We are heading to Berowra which is about 1 hour north of sydney quite near Hornsby. My sister lives there so we plan to stay close to her.

Jayne
Old Nov 29th 2004, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

AlexAU is an unknown quantity at this point

[Hi Donna

Yeah it's a great feeling although I'm sure they'll be more stresses along the way none could be as bad as waiting on that outcome.

Hi Van

We are heading to Berowra which is about 1 hour north of sydney quite near Hornsby. My sister lives there so we plan to stay close to her.

Jayne

CONGRATS!!!

First good news in this week!

Cheers
Old Nov 29th 2004, 3:13 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

HI folks

Jayne
CONGRATULATIONS Jayne

It is such a brilliant feeling enjoy every minute and enjoy Sydney to the max

Sasha
Old Nov 29th 2004, 4:59 pm
kg
Forum Regular

kg is on a distinguished road

Wow - you did it!

Now you can drink that Chardonnay without worry...

Hopefully the rest of the centrelink endurance team will follow you over soon.

Lots of luck and please keep us posted! How fab to have your flights booked too!
Old Nov 29th 2004, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kg
Wow - you did it!

Now you can drink that Chardonnay without worry...

Hopefully the rest of the centrelink endurance team will follow you over soon.

Lots of luck and please keep us posted! How fab to have your flights booked too!
Hi Kristine

Going a bit up market tonight and ditching the chardonnay for a very nice bottle of bubbly.

I'm sure it won't be long until the rest of the team get there.

Good luck
Jayne
Old Nov 29th 2004, 5:22 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Jayne, thats great news !!!

im soo pleased for you !!!

enjoy that wine !! and will join you for one on saturday !!!
Old Nov 29th 2004, 5:40 pm
Now..just your usual Pom

C.Owen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
Ah Jayne, thats great news !!!

im soo pleased for you !!!

enjoy that wine !! and will join you for one on saturday !!!
Jayne .... many congratulations , enjoy the celebrations and more important the RELIEF !!! all the waiting is over. ...
Now you can enjoy Christmas then head out to Sidney in the New Year )
Old Nov 29th 2004, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

alamo is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Yippee We Got It!!!!

HI folks

Jayne

Jayne & Doug

CONGRATULATIONS !!

Us too today, just about to post.

Alamo
Old Nov 29th 2004, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

windsurfer uk is an unknown quantity at this point

HI folks

Jayne

Conratulations, good feeling in it? Feels like you can start making proper plans now!! Not so much excitment as relief.
Are you flying out for good or just to validate your visa?
Regards , windy
Old Nov 29th 2004, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Talking Re: Yippee We Got It!!!!

What brilliant news Jayne- am so pleased for you

Enjoy that bubbly !!!!
Old Nov 29th 2004, 6:38 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

HI folks

Jayne
Hi Jayne,

I am happy for you. Finally things came to a good end and a great begining.

I wish you all the best in the next adventure

Badri
Old Nov 29th 2004, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Hi everyone

Thanks for your good wishes. Your right windy it is such a relief. We are going out for good in January. I have 3 kids so couldn't bear to make the journey twice and didn't fancy leaving them while we did it on our own. So it'll be a great start to the new year. We have sold our house and move out on 14 January all being well. The law is different in Scotland when selling your house. The buyers have signed the contract. Although there is the possibility of something unforseen happening it usually goes ahead ok.

I hope all of you who are still waiting will hear something soon. I have just found it such a relief today that all our plans are going ahead.

Good luck
Jayne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.