Yet another folio question!!!

Old Apr 6th 2006, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Yet another folio question!!!

I know this is going to sound really stupid but here goes anyway, When compiling the folio do I divided the application form into the various schedules or do I leave the form whole and provide the folio with the supporting documents in there sections, does that make sense? Please help this is getting right on my ****
Tracie
Old Apr 6th 2006, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Yet another folio question!!!

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
I know this is going to sound really stupid but here goes anyway, When compiling the folio do I divided the application form into the various schedules or do I leave the form whole and provide the folio with the supporting documents in there sections, does that make sense? Please help this is getting right on my ****
Tracie

Its ok I have just read the checklist and I am a donut, i think i know what is required
Tracie
Old Apr 6th 2006, 1:30 pm
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Its ok I have just read the checklist and I am a donut, i think i know what is required
Tracie
There are no donuts here! I know we asked similar questions when putting together our application, so ask a way, don't be shy!
Old Apr 6th 2006, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Claire&Richard]There are no donuts here! I know we asked similar questions when putting together our application, so ask a way, don't be shy![/QUOT
Cheers C&R, I've done it I think, all except one question. Looking at it it's quite straight forward it's just I'm terrified of doing something wrong or missing something, suppose everyone is the same.
Tracie
Old Apr 6th 2006, 2:01 pm
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=breezeboylan]
Originally Posted by Claire&Richard
There are no donuts here! I know we asked similar questions when putting together our application, so ask a way, don't be shy![/QUOT
Cheers C&R, I've done it I think, all except one question. Looking at it it's quite straight forward it's just I'm terrified of doing something wrong or missing something, suppose everyone is the same.
Tracie
Whats the question? is it still the one you wrote originally? or do you have a new question?
Old Apr 6th 2006, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Claire&Richard]

Whats the question? is it still the one you wrote originally? or do you have a new question?
No its question 16, 'If you are applying on the basis of being a family member of another person (the primary applicant),what is the person's name?'
Have no idea what thats all about!! I know it's a question that has been asked on her before but I cant find a clear answer. Any Ideas?
Tracie
Old Apr 6th 2006, 11:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=breezeboylan]
Originally Posted by Claire&Richard
No its question 16, 'If you are applying on the basis of being a family member of another person (the primary applicant),what is the person's name?'
Have no idea what thats all about!! I know it's a question that has been asked on her before but I cant find a clear answer. Any Ideas?
Tracie
I remember that one, George Lombard was going to ask DIMA about it. I don't know if he got an answer or not, but vaguely remember him saying to leave it blank
Old Apr 6th 2006, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=WendyC]
I remember that one, George Lombard was going to ask DIMA about it. I don't know if he got an answer or not, but vaguely remember him saying to leave it blank
Yea someone asked him about it the other day and he said he still has'nt had a reply from DIMMA about it. The question just does'nt seem to make any sense.
Tracie