Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!! Colour me GREEN!!!

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!! Colour me GREEN!!!

Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

yes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to all
Default Re: Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!! Colour me GREEN!!!

send us a postcard
Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news well done and Congratulations

Have a fantastic weekend celebrating

Sarah
Old Jun 1st 2007, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

The Moore Family will become famous soon enoughThe Moore Family will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!! Colour me GREEN!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

We will both be celebrating this weekend!!

Nicky x
Old Jun 1st 2007, 6:24 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Well, you've had quite a year. Well deserved Rachie. Well done
Old Jun 1st 2007, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Orkney, Scotland bound for the Mornington Peninsula!
Barcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to allBarcop is a name known to all

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!
Really pleased for you, all the very best for your future, stay happy!
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:29 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROLLIE
wwwWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHoooo..................:thumbsu p:
thank goodness for that , Rach. Soooooooooooo pleased for u .!!!! ALL !!!

booked those plane flights ? OR r u waiting for us and going to go - tog. ?

we have been so busy , i cant wait to get there and get back to chatting. so missing the threads on here and the time to look and chatt. :curse:

congrats again chuck.

luv,
claire and fam.
xxxxx
Well...we are completely broke at the moment so wont be booking flights just yet unless we get a windfall!
At this rate I think we will all be on the same plane lol I think we will validate and come back to be honest with all the things we have to sort out. I cant enjoy the moment or celebrate due to other circumstances but I will hopefully get some time later to enjoy it. Main thing is we have the visa now, will just have to work on the other problems step by step.
Cheers to all for the kind words
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:31 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Moore Family
CONGRATULATIONS

We will both be celebrating this weekend!!

Nicky x
LOL well you will be my OH doesnt seem interested in it all, and I am soooo broke lol....will have to celebrate on me own Good luck to all of those people still waiting!
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

John50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations

Feels great don`t it

Last edited by John50; Jun 2nd 2007 at 10:58 am.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by John50
Congratulations

Feels great don`t it
congratulations it seems like you have been waiting for ages. good luck with everything.