Yes Yes Yes..... we got our visa

Old Dec 31st 2008, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: Yes Yes Yes..... we got our visa

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS JOLLY!!!!!

You can celebrate in real style tonight, the country will be celebrating with you!!!

Happy New Year!

Mel
Old Dec 31st 2008, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice

Originally Posted by jollyswagman
So pleased to be able to post on here that we have got our visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow wow thatz the way to end 08 and start a New Year. Congrats
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

happy new year all
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Wow.. what a nice way to start 2009! Congratulations!
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about

Had a bottle of champaigne bought at Christmas and having a party tonight so will be opening that!!!!!
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 6:21 pm
Just Joined

britishsparky is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats.
so that was 5 months start to finish? is that unheard ofly quick?
Old Jan 6th 2009, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

hannash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jollyswagman
We struggled to choose between Perth and Sunshine Coast, at the end of the day if the work is in Perth then thats where we will be going! I know what you mean about being excited, i keep having to pinch myself as i cannot believe we have actually got it, i kept thinking of things that may be wrong with the application! Well i guess i have a lot of sorting out to do now but i am looking forward to it as it means we are actually going!
Hope you get your visa soon!
Debbie
hey hi ther did your oh have any joy as a bricklayer finding work were thinking of bris area also, oh cousin moved to mango hill and got work right away renovating a hospital