Yes Yes Yes..... we got our visa

Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about
Default Yes Yes Yes..... we got our visa

So pleased to be able to post on here that we have got our visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Yes Yes Yes..... we got our visa

Originally Posted by jollyswagman
Congrats...... Good luck in the future.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

TakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about

Thank you!!!!!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

helenandrob will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONSJOLLYSWAGMAN.
It is an amazing feeling isnt it.
Good Luck for the future.
Helen
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

varsanik will become famous soon enoughvarsanik will become famous soon enough

Well Done Mate.
What was you time line?
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi, we applied for 175 pr for a bricklayer on 31st July 2008, we did meds and pcc's in September and sent them!
Thanks Helen for wishing us luck and yes the feelings great - not sunk in yet though!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, we applied for 175 pr for a bricklayer on 31st July 2008, we did meds and pcc's in September and sent them!
Thanks Helen for wishing us luck and yes the feelings great - not sunk in yet though!
CONGRATULATIONS, JOLLYSWAGMAN!! By the way, when did you get your visa? Is it today?
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

varsanik will become famous soon enoughvarsanik will become famous soon enough

Bricky, what part of Aus you thinking of and have you looked into any construction jobs. I am a Chippy by trade (carpenter to others), I now work as a Construction Project Manager @ Heathrow Airport and hope to be moving to Perth in November. (If only that special email you got would arrive soon).
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi, we are looking to move near Noosa on the Sunshine Coast. We want to move asap but my hubbie is going to go out in next week or so and make sure there is work in that area if not he will see where there is whilst i pack up the house and then join him with the kids!
Yes Visa was granted today-well last night 11.35 to be precise!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

Paula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nice

Wooohooo HUGE congratulations!!! Hopefully it wont be long before we're posting the same! Hubbys a bricky too
Good Luck with it all xxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 30th 2008, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Paulalou, where are you heading?
Old Dec 30th 2008, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Paula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nice

We're off to Perth...hopefully Butler!

I cant wait...Im so damn excited! lol
Old Dec 30th 2008, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

We struggled to choose between Perth and Sunshine Coast, at the end of the day if the work is in Perth then thats where we will be going! I know what you mean about being excited, i keep having to pinch myself as i cannot believe we have actually got it, i kept thinking of things that may be wrong with the application! Well i guess i have a lot of sorting out to do now but i am looking forward to it as it means we are actually going!
Hope you get your visa soon!
Debbie
Old Dec 30th 2008, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Wow.......... congratulations! even at this time of the year, they are granting VISAS. That's miraculous. I don't think you can expect a better give on this new year's eve than this.

Cheers! and wishing you best of luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.