Wikiposts

Yes, Yes and thrice yes !!

Old Mar 12th 2006, 9:10 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Yes, Yes and thrice yes !!

Get in there !!!

My wifes TRA approved by ANMC (nursing council).

Should be ecstatic but in shock at momment....

Down to Tesco for the champrs soon..

Dave
Old Mar 12th 2006, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of
Default Re: Yes, Yes and thrice yes !!

Congrats! Now get that main app in ASAP!
Old Mar 12th 2006, 9:16 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mindblower
Get in there !!!

Dave

Weh hey! Nice one! Hope you will both still be celebrating at the Manchester Meet! They should have my skills assessment by now.....I hope they let me know soon cos I want to celebrate too! lol

Jackie x
Old Mar 12th 2006, 9:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Get in there !!!

Dave

Brilliant, well done.

Don't drink too much. On the other hand - go for your life
Old Mar 12th 2006, 9:36 pm
Account Closed

Smile Re: Yes, Yes and thrice yes !!

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Weh hey! Nice one! Hope you will both still be celebrating at the Manchester Meet! They should have my skills assessment by now.....I hope they let me know soon cos I want to celebrate too! lol

Jackie x
Thanks Jackie , will be at MCR meet, good luck with yours hon.

Dave
Old Mar 12th 2006, 10:05 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Get in there !!!

Dave

Congratulations!!! Great feeling isn't it?

Good luck with the main application!

cheers,
Marina
Old Mar 12th 2006, 10:17 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Get in there !!!

Dave
congrats, but why the shock? did you not believe she was a nurse? I have known girls put that uniform on and......................err CONGRATULATIONS
Old Mar 12th 2006, 10:21 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulf
congrats, but why the shock? did you not believe she was a nurse? I have known girls put that uniform on and......................err CONGRATULATIONS

PMSL .
Old Mar 12th 2006, 10:23 pm
Living the Dream!

Thanks Jackie , will be at MCR meet, good luck with yours hon.

Dave

Thank you Dave....think this meet will be a good 'un!

By the way how is Mrs Mindblower feeling?

Jackie
Old Mar 12th 2006, 10:25 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you Dave....think this meet will be a good 'un!

By the way how is Mrs Mindblower feeling?

Jackie
LOL, did,nt see the name!!! Mindblower!!!!! LMAO
Old Mar 12th 2006, 10:39 pm
Living the Dream!

LOL, did,nt see the name!!! Mindblower!!!!! LMAO

Whats so funny? lol.
Old Mar 12th 2006, 10:48 pm
?????????

Whats so funny? lol.
Was gonna take the Name, HornBlower
Old Mar 13th 2006, 12:50 am
Account Closed

Cool Re: Yes, Yes and thrice yes !!

Was gonna take the Name, HornBlower
OkOk how do you change your username ?

Dave
Old Mar 13th 2006, 12:54 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Get in there !!!

Dave

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kris xx
Old Mar 13th 2006, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Get in there !!!

Dave
Congratulations
Good luck with the visa application..........enjoy the champers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.