yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Old Aug 16th 2002, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

bevo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Had our letter saying visas have been granted today - great news but we have a last entry date of Oct. 9th!!!!

Can anyone answer this. We know the hours of AHC, but can we go and collect our visas and get them the same day (the letter says it takes up to 5 days) and does everyone receiving a visa have to go:PARTY:
Old Aug 16th 2002, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Norm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

See http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...threadid=90293
Old Aug 16th 2002, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

kitkatz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bevo:
Had our letter saying visas have been granted today - great news but we have a last entry date of Oct. 9th!!!!

Can anyone answer this. We know the hours of AHC, but can we go and collect our visas and get them the same day (the letter says it takes up to 5 days) and does everyone receiving a visa have to go:PARTY:
Don't forget to let us know how it goes at the AHC

Thxs
Old Aug 16th 2002, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Hi Bevo

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You must be thrilled....not much time for the headless chicken thing though!!

BTW, you will receive your visa immediately if you elect to go to AHC...not sure if everyone has to be with you though.

love sophia xx
Old Aug 16th 2002, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sophia:
Thanks for all your help and we will let you know how it goes as AHC. I think we will all go just to be on the safe side.

btw we have been headless chickens for a while as we took a big risk and all is booked for the beginning of sept.The house has been sold and we have kept her hanging on. So that completes on Friday 13th - but i wouldn't fly that day so we are heading for Brisbane on Sat 14th.

We still dont know why we were given last entry date of 9th Oct when we only submitted our medicals etc in Feb.

Anyway ive got to the stage now where i cant even sleep anymore for thinking about all the last minute things.

Oh is it just me or is everyone else 'hammeriting' all their outside garden tools??????

please
Old Aug 16th 2002, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

kango_jack will become famous soon enoughkango_jack will become famous soon enough

Oh is it just me or is everyone else 'hammeriting' all their outside garden tools??????

We thought it might be safer to buy new when we get there - now trying to sell all the stuff we do not want to take with us.....

Annie
Old Aug 16th 2002, 3:38 pm
Cj

Well done - must be a great feeling, but are you saying you only have 2 months to get
there to validate? Did you frontload or something? or did it take that long for the
AHC to asses the medicals etc?

"bevo" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Had our letter saying visas have been granted today - great news but we have a last
    > entry date of Oct. 9th!!!!
    > Can anyone answer this. We know the hours of AHC, but can we go and collect our
    > visas and get them the same day (the letter says it takes up to 5 days) and does
    > everyone receiving a visa have to go:PARTY:
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Aug 16th 2002, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Bevo, not long to go you lucky things!
Sue
Old Aug 16th 2002, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Question Re: yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cj:
Well done - must be a great feeling, but are you saying you only have 2 months to get
there to validate? Did you frontload or something? or did it take that long for the
AHC to asses the medicals etc?

We didn't front load at all this is what we cant understand, in fact we had to have a medical redone (doctors mistake). Very quick isn't it, which is why we had to get the ball rolling without having the visas, risky I know, but we did not exchange on the house or book the flights etc until we had had the pre- grant. This then only gave us about 6 weeks. (had a major panic when i read Dianes thread). We are not on the modl list either. Strange isn't it. I can only assume that they want us all there quickly????
Old Aug 16th 2002, 6:43 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bevo:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sophia:
Thanks for all your help and we will let you know how it goes as AHC. I think we will all go just to be on the safe side.

btw we have been headless chickens for a while as we took a big risk and all is booked for the beginning of sept.The house has been sold and we have kept her hanging on. So that completes on Friday 13th - but i wouldn't fly that day so we are heading for Brisbane on Sat 14th.

We still dont know why we were given last entry date of 9th Oct when we only submitted our medicals etc in Feb.

Anyway ive got to the stage now where i cant even sleep anymore for thinking about all the last minute things.

Hi Bevo,

Congratulations. We too are flying on the 14th of September, which airport are you flying from, we may see you there!!!!!!

All the best to you all

Susan
Old Aug 16th 2002, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

We are flying from Heathrow, how about you?
Old Aug 16th 2002, 7:38 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

Manchester, Perhaps we will pass mid air!!!! I'll look out for you and give you a wave.

Susan
Old Aug 16th 2002, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE]Originally posted by heading downunder 2002:

Manchester, Perhaps we will pass mid air!!!! I'll look out for you and give you a wave.

Yeah well do that, have a safe journey anyway and enjoy your new life downunder.
Old Aug 16th 2002, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

poggle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Bevo!

As someone desperate to get to 'oz' im sure you must be so excited beyond belief! at hearing that youve been accepted! Im so pleased for you! [and jealous, of course!!] im new to this forum ,but think its really great, so helpful and with so much support from like-minded people, it makes the waiting and uncertainty, a bit more bearable!!
Dont know where you plan on settling, but i hope to be in Melb. asap! hope your move goes well and wish you all the best in your 'new life' in Oz!!

Cheers! Kaff x
:PARTY:
Old Aug 16th 2002, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

owen27 is an unknown quantity at this point

we are also flying out 14th sept to brissy from heathrow....
would be nice to all stay in contact...then we can meet up for beers

congratulations!! to u mate...it is the best ever feeling...i can still remember us all jumping up and down in our hallway!!
have a good time celebrating :PARTY:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.