yahoooooooooo

Old Nov 21st 2002, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default yahoooooooooo

hello everyone just to let you know the fantastic news we have had john sylvester at go matilda phoned to say lorraine and olivers visa had been approved and we can pick them up tommorow. bear in mind our flights are already booked and we leave on sat 23rd, so having an agent go matilda in our case has been worth every penny as we now will not have to leave oz to pick up the visas.
a big thankyou to all at go matilda for there help and advice and prompt work with everything that concerned our application.

yvonne 2 days to go 3 days till we get there.

bye for now next post in oz shaun and lor and olly xxxxx
Old Nov 21st 2002, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

sylvie is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations - you must be thrilled !!!!!

We fly out on the 5th December, arriving in Melbourne on the 7th - what a feeling

Enjoy your life in OZ.
Old Nov 22nd 2002, 8:37 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi you two.....oh and little Olly!!
good luck with the journey....
get back online soon....
have fun and take care
Old Nov 22nd 2002, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

poggle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Shaun/lor

Congratulations! hope you a safe journey, good luck and best wishes for your new life in Oz! let us know how youre getting!

Cheers!
Old Nov 22nd 2002, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

lidleony is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: yahoooooooooo

hello shaun, do you still have john's email address? if you do, could u please give me email of john? i lost it in my address book.
Thanks
Old Nov 22nd 2002, 6:12 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Nice one-hope the swellings gone down Shaun,or you'll need 3 seats on the flight!

BB family
Old Nov 22nd 2002, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Nice one...another of the Expats 'oldies' (no offence) leaving the coop!!.....really glad to hear the news.
Old Nov 22nd 2002, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by shaun/lor
hello everyone just to let you know the fantastic news we have had john sylvester at go matilda phoned to say lorraine and olivers visa had been approved and we can pick them up tommorow. bear in mind our flights are already booked and we leave on sat 23rd, so having an agent go matilda in our case has been worth every penny as we now will not have to leave oz to pick up the visas.
a big thankyou to all at go matilda for there help and advice and prompt work with everything that concerned our application.

Hi there folks,

That's brilliant news. Hope all goes well and take care.

Have lots of fun and let us know how things are going.

Ginny and family.
Old Nov 23rd 2002, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough

Hi

Congratulatins its brilliant news.

All the very best and keep us all informed.

Jan :-)
Old Nov 23rd 2002, 11:13 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Hi lidleony.

If you are referring to John Sylvester: john-at-gomatilda-dot-com

Best regards.

Originally posted by lidleony
hello shaun, do you still have john's email address? if you do, could u please give me email of john? i lost it in my address book.
Thanks
Old Nov 24th 2002, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point

WOO HOO great news.. I was at Melbourne airport on Sunday evening, shoulda let me know before and I coulda hung around and said hiya at the airport.. ah well nae to worry I am sure we will all (Paul and Clare too) meet up for drinkypoos

Hope the flight went well

Yvonne x0x0x0
Originally posted by shaun/lor