YAHOO We Got it!!!!!!!!!! Bloody Hell.....

Old Aug 22nd 2005, 2:05 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all
Default Re: YAHOO We Got it!!!!!!!!!! Bloody Hell.....

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
OMG OMG OMG just got the email from our CO we have had our visas granted today the 22nd August!!!
I am sooooooo excited I can hardly type....
Email came just as I was about to switch the puter off at 9.05 am.

OMG I can't believe it.
Thanks to all those who have supported us and kept my spirits up.... Bridiej, Claire (Robbo2), Possoms, Paulb and many more but head is spinning sorry but you know who you are

Now please can CHIPPY DAVE get his please (and BRIDIEJ
Thanks
Love and good luck to all

Ang, Rich, Aimee and Georgia xx
Good going Rich and Ang
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

We're well-chuffed for you guys..!!

All the best,
The Rogues.
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 2:05 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

FANTASTIC NEWS

well done and congratulations

amanda
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 2:13 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone, its so great to have all your well wishes on such a great day..

Wayne we have flights for the 8th September we are just waiting to see if we complete on the house this week or next.

Look forward to meeting up in Brisbane soon....

Feel so happy I can hardly contain my excitement. been to the PO ans sent the passports off, feel like I should be tellin everyone I meet

Got to see as much of our families as possible now we have just over 2 weeks left.

Thanks again guys, you are all so brill

Ang x
Crikey Ang, see how it all comes together?? 8th Sept only a couple of weeks away brilliant
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 3:56 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Brilliant news, many congrats !!
Enjoy your celebrations
Carole
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Sherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the rough

Thanks everyone, its so great to have all your well wishes on such a great day..

Wayne we have flights for the 8th September we are just waiting to see if we complete on the house this week or next.

Look forward to meeting up in Brisbane soon....

Feel so happy I can hardly contain my excitement. been to the PO ans sent the passports off, feel like I should be tellin everyone I meet

Got to see as much of our families as possible now we have just over 2 weeks left.

Thanks again guys, you are all so brill

Ang x

So pleased to hear your news Ang and Rich!!
Bet you've had a wonderful day.
Good to hear your house is going thro as well,
we not got a buyer yet our turn will come,
love to you all,
Sherie, Pete and family
xx
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: YAHOO We Got it!!!!!!!!!! Bloody Hell.....

Originally Posted by Sherie
So pleased to hear your news Ang and Rich!!
Bet you've had a wonderful day.
Good to hear your house is going thro as well,
we not got a buyer yet our turn will come,
love to you all,
Sherie, Pete and family
xx
congratulations, well done

sue and mick
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 5:09 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG OMG OMG just got the email from our CO we have had our visas granted today the 22nd August!!!

OMG I can't believe it.
Thanks to all those who have supported us and kept my spirits up.... Bridiej, Claire (Robbo2), Possoms, Paulb and many more but head is spinning sorry but you know who you are

Thanks

Well Done
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

OMG I can't believe it.

Thanks

Congratulations and well done.

So fingers crossed now for the house xx

Chris
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 6:50 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG I can't believe it.

Thanks

WOO HOOOOO is you - thats fan-bloody-tastico!!!

jx
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

OMG I can't believe it.

Thanks

Well what can i say but we,re so happy for you both it,s all coming together for you guys and probebly timed to perfection.Thanks for sparing a thought for me Ang it,s much appreciated mate but don,t you worry about me as this is your time now.Indeed i,m sat here having a few beers celebrating with you(any excuse).
Sam sends her love and we,ll speak soon i tried tonight to phone you tonight but you must be out celebrating.

Well done dave and samxxx
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 9:39 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Well what can i say but we,re so happy for you both it,s all coming together for you guys and probebly timed to perfection.Thanks for sparing a thought for me Ang it,s much appreciated mate but don,t you worry about me as this is your time now.Indeed i,m sat here having a few beers celebrating with you(any excuse).
Sam sends her love and we,ll speak soon i tried tonight to phone you tonight but you must be out celebrating.

Well done dave and samxxx
Hi Dave and Sam

Thanks for that.... have been out to my brothers but we are now drinking the champagne that has been chilling in the fridge for a while now.
I am sure you will get yours very soon. Feel a bit guilty as you have been waiting lot longer than us.
We fly out on the 8th. Spoke to Mary this morning and she sends her love and asked how you both were.
Will speak to you soon for a chat and if we can will maybe try and come see you guys before we go....

Ang & Rich xx
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Smile Re: YAHOO We Got it!!!!!!!!!! Bloody Hell.....

Hi Dave and Sam

Thanks for that.... have been out to my brothers but we are now drinking the champagne that has been chilling in the fridge for a while now.
I am sure you will get yours very soon. Feel a bit guilty as you have been waiting lot longer than us.
We fly out on the 8th. Spoke to Mary this morning and she sends her love and asked how you both were.
Will speak to you soon for a chat and if we can will maybe try and come see you guys before we go....

Ang & Rich xx
Well done guys love ireland x
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice

Many congratulations and enjoy the celebrations.
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 6:54 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

So, Rich & Ang, how's the hangover!
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: YAHOO We Got it!!!!!!!!!! Bloody Hell.....

well done,
good on ya
have a big drink on me
love lace n family xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.