Wikiposts

X-rays .....Can you open them ????

Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all
Default X-rays .....Can you open them ????

We got our x-rays on monday and we have been dying to open them.
The wee one want too see his, but I'm not sure if its allowed.

Has anyone else opened theirs ?

Shona
Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: X-rays .....Can you open them ????

NO! NO! NO!

Do not open them, you could risk invalidating them, you should not really be given them at all, they should either go direct to your panel doc or off to LCU (or wherever is dealing with them)

Sam
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:45 am
Worth the Wait

Andy n Georgina is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Shoan and Rich
We got our x-rays on monday and we have been dying to open them.
The wee one want too see his, but I'm not sure if its allowed.

Has anyone else opened theirs ?

Shona
Hi if you open them they will not be accepted by LCU ...your doc will tell you if they are ok or not but please dont or it will just be more hassle to you and lets face it the visa process isnt exactly a walk in the park is it??
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:00 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Avoid the temptation at all costs!!!! If you open that envelope LCU will know they have been tampered with and they will not be valid.
Beth x x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:20 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Go on says the bad angel DO IT,you know you want to

No dont says the really nice angel,cause you will indeed invalidate them and that would be a real pain,So NO DONT DO IT
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:27 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Go on says the bad angel DO IT,you know you want to

No dont says the really nice angel,cause you will indeed invalidate them and that would be a real pain,So NO DONT DO IT

PMSL
Beth x x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:20 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

Here is a picture of a chest x-ray, if your curious!
Attached Thumbnails X-rays .....Can you open them ????-pa_chest_xray.gif  
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:25 am
Make it happen!!!!

And I thought my breast soft tissue was hanging a bit low!!!!!!
LOL
Beth x x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:31 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

those breasts are just fine!! Mine come down to my belly button!!!

Ali x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:36 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by alipally
those breasts are just fine!! Mine come down to my belly button!!!

Ali x
ROTFLMAO
Beth x x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:40 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
And I thought my breast soft tissue was hanging a bit low!!!!!!
LOL
Beth x x
Na I am sure yours are perky enough!

Scottie x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:42 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by Fejaouk
Na I am sure yours are perky enough!

Scottie x
Sooooooooo glad you didn't have my chest x-ray to attach on here Scottie
Beth x x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 10:01 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Sooooooooo glad you didn't have my chest x-ray to attach on here Scottie
Beth x x
Well I need to watch myself with you Beth, dont want you sending the purple hippo round to spank me lol

Scottie x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all

Ok.... phew thanks for letting me know.

That could have been bad.

I have stepped away from the envelope !

Cheers
Shona
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:47 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by Fejaouk
Well I need to watch myself with you Beth, dont want you sending the purple hippo round to spank me lol

Scottie x
I'm more worried that you would enjoy a good spanking Scottie....hee hee
Beth x x