Wikiposts

X-ray showing old Tuberculosis!

Old Jul 25th 2004, 9:59 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: X-ray showing old Tuberculosis!

Originally posted by George Lombard
Hi Michelle,

Just seemed like a lot of accumulated knowledge going to waste if you didn't do the agents' course. Only a compliment, maybe I should restrict myself to commenting on the law :-)

Cheers,

George Lombard

Thanks George. I wasn't meaning anything by it, just surprised (and very flattered) by the comment. I'll be in Australia on Wednesday, I'm always open to ideas... too bad you don't have an office in Brisbane

Cheers
Michelle
Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mlbonner
Thanks George. I wasn't meaning anything by it, just surprised (and very flattered) by the comment. I'll be in Australia on Wednesday, I'm always open to ideas... too bad you don't have an office in Brisbane

Cheers
Michelle

There you go michelle...............business opp. Suggest to George, he opens a branch. You can be the office manager!!!
Old Jul 25th 2004, 11:06 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by S Oldfield
There you go michelle...............business opp. Suggest to George, he opens a branch. You can be the office manager!!!

Sounds good to me
Old Jul 25th 2004, 11:27 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mlbonner
Sounds good to me
Hi Michelle,

I'm attracted to the idea of meeting up when I'm in Brisbane with my family between 30 August and 2 September - if you really want to slum it then I would be delighted to talk about it and possibly introduce you to some Brisbane agents for work experience - obviously you need to invest some time and money if you want to be an agent and probably the first thing to do is get some practical exposure to the business.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Jul 25th 2004, 11:49 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally posted by George Lombard
Hi Michelle,

I'm attracted to the idea of meeting up when I'm in Brisbane with my family between 30 August and 2 September - if you really want to slum it then I would be delighted to talk about it and possibly introduce you to some Brisbane agents for work experience - obviously you need to invest some time and money if you want to be an agent and probably the first thing to do is get some practical exposure to the business.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Interesting.
Well, I have 36 hours, starting very shortly with not much else to do but sit there, so I certainly will think about it.

I should REALLY go finish packing

Cheers
Old Aug 31st 2004, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

pmntchambers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Hi Michelle,

Having scarring isn't a problem. They'll most likely get you to do a series of sputum tests to show you're now clear and probably subject you to a health undertaking. If you did need to contact Peter Bollard, who to my mind is the leading agent on medical issues, you could email me.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Thanks to George, Michelle and everyone else who answered my initial problem. Just to let you know that today we received a letter through the post stating that our visas have been granted. There was no mention of my scarring. After all the worrying - Townsville here we come!!!!

I am so excited if not in a state of shock - Yipee!!! Does anyone need an Accoutant!!

Counting the days until we go!

Michelle, Paul, Nathaniel and Tristan
Old Aug 31st 2004, 3:15 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Interesting.
Well, I have 36 hours, starting very shortly with not much else to do but sit there, so I certainly will think about it.

I should REALLY go finish packing

Cheers

Hi Michelle,
It's me your (hopefully) soon to be Bracken Ridge neighbour!!! Hope you are staying in Bracken Ridge, are you moving far???
I've got an idea, set up your own Migrant Agent Business and employ me to your admin work when I get there!!!
Hope you are not too exhausted from your packing!!
Love
Shell
Old Aug 31st 2004, 10:35 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by pmntchambers
Thanks to George, Michelle and everyone else who answered my initial problem. Just to let you know that today we received a letter through the post stating that our visas have been granted. There was no mention of my scarring. After all the worrying - Townsville here we come!!!!

I am so excited if not in a state of shock - Yipee!!! Does anyone need an Accoutant!!

Counting the days until we go!

Michelle, Paul, Nathaniel and Tristan

Excellent, really happy for you guys. Hope everything goes smoothly for you

Shell - an interesting proposal. Luckily I'm okay with my packing now (that post was written over a month ago ) though I'm expecting my boxes any day now, so then it'll start all over again. I'll still be in Bracken Ridge when I move, just slightly nearer the pub!
Old Aug 31st 2004, 8:32 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Excellent, really happy for you guys. Hope everything goes smoothly for you

Shell - an interesting proposal. Luckily I'm okay with my packing now (that post was written over a month ago ) though I'm expecting my boxes any day now, so then it'll start all over again. I'll still be in Bracken Ridge when I move, just slightly nearer the pub!

Hi,
Cool, being closer to the pub sounds good to me and I'm glad you'll still be in Bracken Ridge when I come over.
Hope nothings broken in your boxes.
Who did you use to ship your boxes over???
Shell