WOW... 1st July speculation was right...

Old Jul 1st 2005, 8:44 am
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all
Default WOW... 1st July speculation was right...

It seems that all the speculation about DIMIA having run out of visas 'till the 1st July was true...

It's fantastic and sooo encouraging to see so many GOT ITs posting this morning.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S one and all
and good luck to all still waiting.

All the best,
Rogue
Old Jul 1st 2005, 8:46 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WOW... 1st July speculation was right...

Yep, good news all round and let's hope the pace of med requests & visa grants picks up now
Old Jul 1st 2005, 9:10 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
It seems that all the speculation about DIMIA having run out of visas 'till the 1st July was true...

It's fantastic and sooo encouraging to see so many GOT ITs posting this morning.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S one and all
and good luck to all still waiting.

All the best,
Rogue
Fantastic isnt it, I must admit I was a bit sceptical about seeing them today but if I'm right 4 people have got them this morning?

brilliant hope all your med requests come soon
Old Jul 1st 2005, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Definitely wonderful to see so many GOT IT's.

I think my work are probably thinking I'm really strange sitting here with a huge smile on my face while reading all Got Its.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: WOW... 1st July speculation was right...

Yes, full of quata story was right as many visas have been granted today.
I am extremyly happy now because I don't need to wait and wait any longer.
I hope u all the best.
Cheers.

Originally Posted by spottydog
Definitely wonderful to see so many GOT IT's.

I think my work are probably thinking I'm really strange sitting here with a huge smile on my face while reading all Got Its.