Wikiposts

workforce solutions

Old Oct 30th 2007, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all
Default workforce solutions

Has anyone used workforce solutions (recruitment agency) for sponsorship?
If so would you recomend them?
What r there fees etc

Thanks Emma
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

d020775 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: workforce solutions

Stuart

I was in contact with them last year as an option to move to OZ. Didn't really get any further than initial information from them. They said they could find me work no problem, however they didn't specify the jobs.My concern was whether i would be tied to them for years to come, and whether they could move round all over the place.

It did sound very inviting to get over there really quick, but just a bit parranoid about any strings attached.

Sorry couldn't help anymore

Dave