Just Joined

bobbyrae is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Work experience qu -175 MODL

Hello all.
I'm attaching my documents online for my 175 MODL

Does anyone know the difference between:

Evidence of 'Specific Work Experience'
Evidence of work experience

Also - I've applied under MODL to get more points - do they use evidence from the work experience sections to give you your points as I can't see an MODL category to attach documents to?

Thanks!
Bobby
Old Feb 10th 2008, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Work experience qu -175 MODL

Hi, Your MODL points are based on the ASCO code of your positive skills assesment, I would check the ASCO code is on the MODL list if you are not sure before you claim MODL points in your application.
Good Luck
Old Feb 10th 2008, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Hi, Your MODL points are based on the ASCO code of your positive skills assesment, I would check the ASCO code is on the MODL list if you are not sure before you claim MODL points in your application.
Good Luck
For the second part "Evidence of specific work experience" - You will need to submit an employers reference with job title, permanent or temorary, number of hours work per week, start date, salary and a full list of your duties to provide DIAC with proof that you have worked in an occupation on the SOL for at least 3 out of the 4 years before you apply, but every skilled visa applicant must have worked in an SOL occupation for at least 20 hours per week for 12 of the last 24 months.

Hope you understand that gobbldy-gook with teh way I have put it
Old Feb 10th 2008, 7:21 am
Just Joined

Hi Babyboo.
Thanks for the response. My occupation is MODL - its just to get extra points you have to have worked in it (or similar) for 1 year out of the last 4. Do they just look at your "specific work experience" evidence to decide this, or do you have to submit under a different category?

Thanks!!!!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi
You have to prove that you hace worked in an SOL occupation for at least 20hours per week for the last 12 months regardless, that is a minimum requirement for any skilled visa application. To get Xtra points depends on top of the MODL points, if you have worked in your nominated occupation for 3 out of the last 4 years you will get 10 points for this too. But you have to prove it with a full work reference, payslips for the period, P60's and a contract of employment would also be handy to send if you have it.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 7:33 am
Just Joined

Thankyou very much Babyboo - very helpful