Wikiposts

Work experience

Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

briggs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Work experience

I hope you can help me please.
I have to show i have been working for 3 out of 4 years.
Now, i was working for three temporary assignments through a recruitment agency. one for 16 weeks, one for 15 weeks and the other for 6 weeks.
I have tried to get references from the company and the recruitment agency, but they are not giving me one.
Does this mean i will have to write up 3 Statutory Declartions?
Would this effect my application in anyway?

Thank you
Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

northernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to allnorthernlights is a name known to all
Default Re: Work experience

Originally Posted by briggs
I hope you can help me please.
I have to show i have been working for 3 out of 4 years.
Now, i was working for three temporary assignments through a recruitment agency. one for 16 weeks, one for 15 weeks and the other for 6 weeks.
I have tried to get references from the company and the recruitment agency, but they are not giving me one.
Does this mean i will have to write up 3 Statutory Declartions?
Would this effect my application in anyway?

Thank you
Did they give you a reason why they won't give you a reference? Sounds a bit harsh to me. Go into the agency and ask them again.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

briggs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by northernlights
Did they give you a reason why they won't give you a reference? Sounds a bit harsh to me. Go into the agency and ask them again.
I have asked them several times, but they wont provide me with one. They just replied, that they were not allowed to give references.
Any ideas?
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:56 pm
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe try and get a record of your attendence from them. This would show you have been working for them
Old Apr 16th 2009, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Smile Re: Work experience

yes, you just have to show some recod of your atendance and that will pove that you have been involved in paid work. but the real question is does it show that what you have been doing there? this is the real wory for me.

my advice is keep on talking and question them as why they are not allowed to provide an experiance letter? to whom you have neen talking to? explain them that this lette is extreemly cucial for your migration process and try to get it. if still not possible try to talk to the manager or a higher authority..

peaceboy
Old Apr 16th 2009, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

One of my employers won't include the duties and responsibilities in their reference as there is a standard format for references and it does not include that information. I believe this is just fine as the immigration authorities understands that organisations have policies. (I will do a statutory declaration to cover what is missing).

So I think you need to get support for your attendance and salary and then do the declaration for the rest and send copy of correspondence from agent saying that it is not their policy to provide references.