Wikiposts

Work experience

Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

briggs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Work experience

Hi,

I have worked for several companies in the last 4 years. Would work refernces from these employers alone be sufficent to meet the 3 years of work experience required?

Thank you
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Work experience

Originally Posted by briggs
Hi,

I have worked for several companies in the last 4 years. Would work refernces from these employers alone be sufficent to meet the 3 years of work experience required?

Thank you
If I get your question correctly then You need to produce reference letter from all the employers in the last 4 years.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Safaet
If I get your question correctly then You need to produce reference letter from all the employers in the last 4 years.
So, just a refernce would be ok? As i dont have any pay slips or P45, P60, nor contracts.

Thank you
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

So, just a refernce would be ok? As i dont have any pay slips or P45, P60, nor contracts.

Thank you
It depends on your CO. If he asks for more info you may need to produce that!!
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 1:08 am
Forum Regular

deepshuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Thank you
No its not ok. Just today I got mail asking for all pay slips, tax returns, contracts, bank statements...so work on it before.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by deepshuk
No its not ok. Just today I got mail asking for all pay slips, tax returns, contracts, bank statements...so work on it before.
Is that because you sent only work refernces?
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

Is that because you sent only work refernces?
Yes...
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

kaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to all

I was notified by my migration agent that I was assigned a case officer on April Fools Day.

I was also asked to submit evidence of work experience in the last 3 out of 4 years. I have tax statements and payslip but I don't keep bank statement anymore.

Would I be in trouble?
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

zidane2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kaungchiau
I was notified by my migration agent that I was assigned a case officer on April Fools Day.

I was also asked to submit evidence of work experience in the last 3 out of 4 years. I have tax statements and payslip but I don't keep bank statement anymore.

Would I be in trouble?
I am facing the same problem...

I have no other evidence apart from the Work reference letters for my past employers .... I am having 140 points after claiming the 10 extra points for 3 years of work ex...

If CO asks for additional evidence for past employers and I am unable to produce the necessary evidence.. then will he reject my application or he will grant the VISA on the basis of 130 points where in I qualify....

I know I should not have claimed the additional 10 points.. but what should I do now ????
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

daddyoconnor will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by zidane2
I am facing the same problem...

I have no other evidence apart from the Work reference letters for my past employers .... I am having 140 points after claiming the 10 extra points for 3 years of work ex...

If CO asks for additional evidence for past employers and I am unable to produce the necessary evidence.. then will he reject my application or he will grant the VISA on the basis of 130 points where in I qualify....

I know I should not have claimed the additional 10 points.. but what should I do now ????
Hi

I am in the same position as yourselves and it is a total nightmare!!

CO has requested "further Employment Evidence for past 4 years.....".

Husband has worked for 4 different companies over past 4 years.

I had attached a selection of Written references from employers, pay statements (not all as he is paid weekly), bank statements and some Tax evidence (33 documents in all) - apprently this is not enough.

When i asked CO to be a bit more specific about what evidence we were lacking in - the response was very vague. They didn't give me ay indication as to what they still require...

So I am basically now having to make a list of the stuff sent - will dig out more pay slips and bank statements to scan. Have found copy of his contract of employment for current employer. Husband rang the tax office who said they are unable to send out copies of P60's however will do a letter indicating that he has been paying tax over the past 4 years (not sure how much information they will put into the letter).

Will put all this together again and resend it all - including stuff already sent and hope that this is sufficient. To be perfectly honest it feels like they are being extremely picky as all evidence already sent shows more than sufficient evidence to support his 4 years working.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

kaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to allkaungchiau is a name known to all

I had work experience report written over the last 4 years prior to my application. Each one was signed off by my supervisor at that time, so I believe this is the best evidence to answer the 3 out of 4 tears work experience requested by the case officer.

However, when pile up together, the reports are nearly 15cm thick! Don't know how I am going to send them. Photocopying them would take a long time.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

reddragon81 is an unknown quantity at this point

could you please copy and paste the CO request?
obviously feel free to take off all personal details
thanks
Old Apr 5th 2009, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by reddragon81
could you please copy and paste the CO request?
obviously feel free to take off all personal details
thanks
This was the message...

The employment evidence you have provided contains insufficient details for the assessment
of your work experience claims.
Please provide additional employment evidence for the four (4) years before your application
date (or period of employment if less) for the primary applicant.
Please refer to the enclosed instructions for employment references and duty statements.
Please also provide additional evidence including but not limited to;
Employment contracts
Pay slips covering the period of claimed work experience
Bank statements showing payment of salaries into personal bank accounts
Taxation Documents

good luck...
Old Apr 5th 2009, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

daddyoconnor will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=deepshuk;7454514]This was the message...

The employment evidence you have provided contains insufficient details for the assessment
Please provide additional employment evidence for the four (4) years before your application
Please refer to the enclosed instructions for employment references and duty statements.
Employment contracts
Taxation Documents

I got the exact same message.

However I did contact them to ask that they be more specific about which period they needed more information from, as to say they need 4 years of bank statements, pay slips etc, is to me, quite generalised especially when i had already sent them this information.

Anyway received a very nice email this morning from case officer apologising and telling me exactley what it was they still wanted. Which is fortunately not as bad as I had first thought.

So I think that the above is probably a general message which gets sent out - perhaps it may be worth trying, as i did, to ask them to be more specific about what they still want.....

Good luck anyway

Amanda
Old Apr 5th 2009, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=daddyoconnor;7455143]
This was the message...

Employment contracts
Taxation Documents

I got the exact same message.

However I did contact them to ask that they be more specific about which period they needed more information from, as to say they need 4 years of bank statements, pay slips etc, is to me, quite generalised especially when i had already sent them this information.

Anyway received a very nice email this morning from case officer apologising and telling me exactley what it was they still wanted. Which is fortunately not as bad as I had first thought.

So I think that the above is probably a general message which gets sent out - perhaps it may be worth trying, as i did, to ask them to be more specific about what they still want.....

Good luck anyway

Amanda
How did you contact the CO?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.