Wikiposts

woohoo! vetassess

Old Nov 16th 2007, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

suttons will become famous soon enoughsuttons will become famous soon enough
Default Re: woohoo! vetassess

Originally Posted by camacazi
thanks for all your replies

vetassess said we should hear in a day or 2 what our dates are,so hopefully we all should hear by next week

oh wetting himself now about what he's gonna have to do for the pratical
Yeah so's my OH, he doesnt like interviews and tests, still i know he's capable so fingers crossed. Cant wait to hear from them, OH keeps asking me to check emails all the time cos thats how they are supposed to be notifying us, will post as soon as we know.

Shona.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

rjdobie is an unknown quantity at this point

oh has just passed the first stage of vetassess

some positive news at last

now hopefully we will make the pratical for december
hi caroline

Great news on getting on the December Practical,your oh will b panicing now is he!!!
you will have 2 let me know what he does on the day so i can swtop my oh panicing!!!! ha

good look with it ALL
SARAH
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by rjdobie
hi caroline

Great news on getting on the December Practical,your oh will b panicing now is he!!!
you will have 2 let me know what he does on the day so i can swtop my oh panicing!!!! ha

good look with it ALL
SARAH
hi sarah

having a wee drink 2nite to celebrate god, what am i gonna be like when we get visa

on the phone to vetassess last nite and she said oh will have to make something and 2 bring his own tools but they'll let us know what to bring.

fingers crossed all will go well
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

hi caroline, im sure you have already mentioned previously but what does your OH do?, not sure what he would have to make, made my hubby nervous now, hope we hear soon

Shona x
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:28 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations guys
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by suttons
hi caroline, im sure you have already mentioned previously but what does your OH do?, not sure what he would have to make, made my hubby nervous now, hope we hear soon

Shona x
hi shona

oh is a joiner making and fitting kitchens, hopefully we'll all hear next week
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

oh thats good, OH is a mechanic i think he will have to do something on an engine etc but he is a little nervous, will let you know as soon as we do x

Last edited by suttons; Nov 16th 2007 at 9:13 am.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

oh thats good, OH is a mechanic i think he will have to so something on an engine etc but he is a little nervous, will let you know as soon as wel do x
hi shona

the girl at vetassess gave me a few examples

she said a mechanic might have to do something like take an engine apart

hope this helps
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

thanks caroline,

have just told OH and he nodded and said ok, he could do that, so i think he's a little relieved, cant wait though wish they would just tell us.
Where abouts in Oz are you hoping to go?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

thanks caroline,

have just told OH and he nodded and said ok, he could do that, so i think he's a little relieved, cant wait though wish they would just tell us.
Where abouts in Oz are you hoping to go?
hoping to go to qld sunshine coast, caloundra or redcliffe maybe. you?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Tassie, although failing that probably Adelaide. Tassie has got the four seasons although not as much rain as here, but everything we look up about Tasmania we like so far, gonna hopefully have a holiday there later next year !
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

hoping to go to qld sunshine coast, caloundra or redcliffe maybe. you?
Hi Camacazi

just wanted to say congratulations OH is a joiner and we are just getting things together for vetassess.

i was quite surprised to hear you are going to birmingham for the test i thought it was in london but birmingham would be brill for us.

OH is worried about the sills test what did they say he may have to make?

let us know how you get on i wish you both loads of luck, dont know if we will get all paperwork we need seems to be taking ages!

we are also looking at redcliffe area or mango hill, but not till 2009, maybe just as well as may not have papers for vetassess before then.

cheryl
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lyndhurst
Hi Camacazi

just wanted to say congratulations OH is a joiner and we are just getting things together for vetassess.

i was quite surprised to hear you are going to birmingham for the test i thought it was in london but birmingham would be brill for us.

OH is worried about the sills test what did they say he may have to make?

let us know how you get on i wish you both loads of luck, dont know if we will get all paperwork we need seems to be taking ages!

we are also looking at redcliffe area or mango hill, but not till 2009, maybe just as well as may not have papers for vetassess before then.

cheryl
hi cheryl

don't mind going to birmingham, it's actually cheaper to fly there than london, can get flights for 20 euro return

didn't say what oh might have to make, oh bit worrried they might ask him to make a window cause he's mostly kitchens, but he could do it anyway just need to brush up on that type of thing before he goes.

seemed to take forever to get papers ready, especially when oh is so laided back and hated asking for ref!
anyway got there at last roll on december
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

hi cheryl

don't mind going to birmingham, it's actually cheaper to fly there than london, can get flights for 20 euro return

didn't say what oh might have to make, oh bit worrried they might ask him to make a window cause he's mostly kitchens, but he could do it anyway just need to brush up on that type of thing before he goes.

seemed to take forever to get papers ready, especially when oh is so laided back and hated asking for ref!
anyway got there at last roll on december
Hi

OH is self employed so thats even worse he needs to take pics and the first 5 or so he did he just took a photo of the finished door and not with him fitting it or even in the picture he was quite surprised when i said they were no good

i think its the unknown for them if they gave just a hint of what it may be it may put there mind at rest.

when are you planning on going? we're not doing too bad for time as not going till aug 2009. are you using an agent for the vetassess or visa at the mo we have opted to go it alone#

told OH that birmingham was an option as we live in south yorkshire and hes well chuffed only need 1 day off work then (aah self employed joiners)

cheryl
Old Nov 18th 2007, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lyndhurst
Hi

OH is self employed so thats even worse he needs to take pics and the first 5 or so he did he just took a photo of the finished door and not with him fitting it or even in the picture he was quite surprised when i said they were no good

i think its the unknown for them if they gave just a hint of what it may be it may put there mind at rest.

when are you planning on going? we're not doing too bad for time as not going till aug 2009. are you using an agent for the vetassess or visa at the mo we have opted to go it alone#

told OH that birmingham was an option as we live in south yorkshire and hes well chuffed only need 1 day off work then (aah self employed joiners)

cheryl
hi

hope to be going around august next year

going through an agent, wouldn't have the confidence to do it myself bit of a panicker

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.