Wikiposts

woohoo! vetassess

Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default woohoo! vetassess

oh has just passed the first stage of vetassess

some positive news at last

now hopefully we will make the pratical for december
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

lazylou123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: woohoo! vetassess

well done, we are waiting for a reply from vetassess for ours - O/H is a mechanic
not sure if you will make the december date though I think entries had to be in before the 26th October for the practical
again congrats

lazylou
Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

suttons will become famous soon enoughsuttons will become famous soon enough

Original closing date for practical was 26th October, my OH passed paperbased application and we are also waiting to hear if we have made the december practical, have sent payment just havent heard anything yet. We also received an email from Vetasses telling us there were still places on the december assessment and that they had extended the closing date until Friday 16th November, so hopefully we should all make the December assessment. Will update if we hear anything from them.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

lazylou123 is an unknown quantity at this point

it would be nice to get into the december practical but I doubt we will hear anything by tomorrow,
good luck to you all that do get to do the december practical and any of you can contact me with any helpful tips and hints on how it goes and what is required

lazylou
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by suttons
Original closing date for practical was 26th October, my OH passed paperbased application and we are also waiting to hear if we have made the december practical, have sent payment just havent heard anything yet. We also received an email from Vetasses telling us there were still places on the december assessment and that they had extended the closing date until Friday 16th November, so hopefully we should all make the December assessment. Will update if we hear anything from them.
oh my god, how can i get the application in by 2moro

i've no scanner!!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by camacazi
oh my god, how can i get the application in by 2moro

i've no scanner!!
Hi
Well done bet your pleased thats over!!
I faxed mine, if you know someone with a fax machine.
We passed the paper based skills assessment and faxed the form off on 25/10 a day before last deadline, the payment was taken off the credit card almost immediately and we still haven't heard from them but still hoping for a December date!!

Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Beccie
Hi
Well done bet your pleased thats over!!
I faxed mine, if you know someone with a fax machine.
We passed the paper based skills assessment and faxed the form off on 25/10 a day before last deadline, the payment was taken off the credit card almost immediately and we still haven't heard from them but still hoping for a December date!!

hi becci

what code did you use for fax, doesnt seem to be working for us
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

hi becci

what code did you use for fax, doesnt seem to be working for us
hi all

just got it faxed through

phoned vetassess and was talking to my co, she said i just made it by the skin off my teeth and will make the dec pratical in birmingham happy days
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

suttons will become famous soon enoughsuttons will become famous soon enough

well done for getting it over, hjopefully if you have made it then we should all hear soon for the London one.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations good luck with the practical..
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:19 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS on passing the first stage!!!! One step closer!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats another step forward

Good luck with the rest of the process

Suexx
Old Nov 16th 2007, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by suesk
Congrats another step forward

Good luck with the rest of the process

Suexx
thanks for all your replies

vetassess said we should hear in a day or 2 what our dates are,so hopefully we all should hear by next week

oh wetting himself now about what he's gonna have to do for the pratical
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Hi camacazi

So pleased for you. Good luck with the rest.

Julie
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

great news congrats

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.