Wikiposts

Without using the names ;-)

Old Jul 8th 2004, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

sid1104 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Without using the names ;-)

And see I am not using the names as suggested by Mr. Moderator – but yes the question is addressed to those 3 big names who else?)

Any idea what’s happening there at ASPC right now?
Have they started the Grants for the New Year again?

It is 08/July now, and we are not seeing any major updates on the timeline site.

Any update?
Old Jul 8th 2004, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Without using the names ;-)

Originally posted by sid1104
And see I am not using the names as suggested by Mr. Moderator – but yes the question is addressed to those 3 big names who else?)

Any idea what’s happening there at ASPC right now?
Have they started the Grants for the New Year again?

It is 08/July now, and we are not seeing any major updates on the timeline site.

Any update?

There have been a couple of "GOT IT's" this past week. It could just be that the timelines haven't been updated. I can understand as it wouldn't be my top priority!