Wikiposts

witch visa

Old Mar 12th 2009, 9:45 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: witch visa

Originally Posted by Kayelem
Hi. We too are starting this long journey going for a perm visa under hubbies job no agent. just got references sorted to get skills assessment and booked IELTS test as need the 25 extra points which we can't get done till May. I suggest you read, read read and read again it took me a while to get the grasp of how to go about it all and in which order. Were are also taking the slow approach and not going to stress about it. I am a newly qualified nurse so going to get experience here to help me hopefully get a job once over there. And the people on here are fab at answering questions.

good luck
They defo are, and yes I agree, I've been doing lots of studying and it's the reading thats the hardest bit, especially as some of the topics are SOOO DULLL zzzzz lol Got my IELTS on the 21st of this month, I'm not looking forward to it one little bit! lol
Old Mar 12th 2009, 2:00 pm
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of
Default Re: witch visa

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
Is that a subtle dig at the Witch Which spelling