Will they ask for the required docs?

Old Nov 12th 2012, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

erfanonline is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Will they ask for the required docs?

Hi,
I applied for 475 (Relative Sponsored) in June 2012. In August 2012, I got an email asking for filling up Form 80. I filled it and uploaded to the eVisa attachment system. But since then, I have not heard back anything.

I checked the online application status and found some documents in "required" status and others in "met" status. The documents that are in required status are mostly medical examination and police report. As far as I knew (not from any official source though), they asks for police report and medical examination via email, only then I have to submit them. I am now confused whether my concept is wrong.

I have attached the document status screenshot. Can anyone who have gone through the process please share some info or advice me what I should do now (before it is too late, not sure whether it is already too late or not)

Old Nov 12th 2012, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

classybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to all
Default Re: Will they ask for the required docs?

Don't worry, they will get in touch when they want them
Old Nov 12th 2012, 10:59 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore the check list. Too often the COs don't update it, people have received visas whilst a document still states 'required'. You go by what your CO specifically says.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

TeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond repute

The CO generally does not request the Medicals or PCCs until everything else is ready. This is because they are only valid for a certain period of time.

This means that if there is any delay in checking the Form 80 (sometimes depending on the country you are from this can take a while) then the validity of the Meds and PCCs is not shortened.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

erfanonline is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to those who replied.
A bit relieved now. I though I missed some kind of implicit deadline for the required docs.