wife pregnant ...

Old Nov 28th 2003, 11:33 am
Just Joined

calin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wife pregnant ...

what happen if my wife remain pregnant during the application proccess. I've sent my papers in 12 May 2003 but I don't know how much we have to wait ... nothing yet ...
Old Nov 28th 2003, 12:30 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wife pregnant ...

Originally posted by calin
what happen if my wife remain pregnant during the application proccess.
Her belly is expected to get bigger...

Congrats.

Peter
Old Nov 29th 2003, 9:32 am
Just Joined

calin is an unknown quantity at this point

;o))
Thank's
I mean ... does it influence my application? Medicals? Time?

Calin.
Old Nov 30th 2003, 2:10 pm
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

Originally posted by calin
what happen if my wife remain pregnant during the application proccess. I've sent my papers in 12 May 2003 but I don't know how much we have to wait ... nothing yet ...

You should advise your case officier as soon as possible. If the baby is born before your visa is granted then you just send the birth certificate and they will request medicals and just add the child to your application. BUT....if they grant your visa before the baby is born you will have fun and games like us as they cannot add someone to the application once the visa has been granted. Basically, that means you would need to speed things up in order for the baby to be born in Oz where it will automatically be born an Aussie citizen.

We are in this predicament and after expecting to have a simple delivery here and travel out next July / August time we are now leaving in January. Bear in mind airlines will only carry pregnant women up until a certain number of weeks. We found Singapore the best as they will carry up to 35 weeks.

Hope this is helpful