Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Why are we waiting pre July application agent help

Wikiposts

Why are we waiting pre July application agent help

Old Sep 1st 2004, 12:42 am
XDA
Forum Regular

XDA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Why are we waiting pre July application agent help

I submitted my application to ASPC on the 24/05/04 and they have acknowledged this but i have had no other communication. What concerns me is that i have noticed on the austimeline site that people who also applied under the 136 ACS class two months after me have had a request for meds and police checks. Any help in this matter would be great.
Old Sep 1st 2004, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Why are we waiting pre July application agent help

Originally Posted by XDA
I submitted my application to ASPC on the 24/05/04 and they have acknowledged this but i have had no other communication. What concerns me is that i have noticed on the austimeline site that people who also applied under the 136 ACS class two months after me have had a request for meds and police checks. Any help in this matter would be great.

Hi there,
i dont mean to sound rude but have you been living on the moon for the past month or so

Briefly, It is due to the post 1st July application "New Rules"

I would suggest a search, as this subject has well and truly been done to death over the last month on here.

Good luck by the way