Wikiposts

whv

Old Oct 20th 2007, 1:09 am
Forum Regular

julie wareham is a jewel in the roughjulie wareham is a jewel in the roughjulie wareham is a jewel in the roughjulie wareham is a jewel in the roughjulie wareham is a jewel in the rough
Default whv

can anyone tell me how long an online whv takes thanks
Old Oct 20th 2007, 1:40 pm
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whv

Originally Posted by julie wareham
can anyone tell me how long an online whv takes thanks
Unfortunately, that seems to be one of the proverbial 'how long is a piece of string' type questions. Most take about 24 - 48 hours. But some take longer (up to 3 weeks in my family's experience) but I have no idea what the reasons are! Just apply well in advance - the visa is valid for entry for 12 months, so you can apply very early, and then once you enter it is valid for a stay of 12 months.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute

yep my brothers here on whv and it took 36 hrs ... very straight forward for him.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

CaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud ofCaptainMerton has much to be proud of

For information i applied recently and it took over 2 weeks i..e about 12 working days.