Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

who is my case officer>?? George, Alan and PETER or experts pls help me out

who is my case officer>?? George, Alan and PETER or experts pls help me out

Old Jul 2nd 2004, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

shivu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default who is my case officer>?? George, Alan and PETER or experts pls help me out

Dear All,

I am back again with the new question, I am a ski-ind applicant and waiting since 18 months. ohhhppsss

I mailed my case officerabout my visa status and he replied saying that He is no more working in ASPC and he has forwarded my mail to REGION-2 mail box and they will get back me within 4-5 weeks time and he also suggested me to mail if i have any urgent enquiry to
[email protected].

Should i mail this manager asking about my case officer or should i wait for some more time?

Awaiting for your reply

here is my time line

http://www.austimeline.com/austime/a...App.jsp?id=549

RGDS
shiv

Last edited by shivu; Jul 2nd 2004 at 11:19 am.
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 4:03 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future
Default Re: who is my case officer>?? George, Alan and PETER or experts pls help me out

Originally posted by shivu
Dear All,

I am back again with the new question, I am a ski-ind applicant and waiting since 18 months. ohhhppsss

I mailed my case officerabout my visa status and he replied saying that He is no more working in ASPC and he has forwarded my mail to REGION-2 mail box and they will get back me within 4-5 weeks time and he also suggested me to mail if i have any urgent enquiry to
[email protected].

Should i mail this manager asking about my case officer or should i wait for some more time?

Awaiting for your reply

here is my time line

RGDS
shiv

I think you should ...
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

jac16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: who is my case officer>?? George, Alan and PETER or experts pls help me out

Originally posted by shivu
Dear All,

[email protected].

Awaiting for your reply

here is my time line

RGDS
shiv

My case officer changed early on but I got a letter telling me who the new one was. Not much help but it does prove that they move on quite regulary - Must be to do with the stress of being in control of everyones life